Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushypark senior infants booklist

Options
  • 09-08-2017 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone have or know someone with a child going into senior infants in bushypark school? Need the booklist please.
    Thank you

Comments

Contact the school?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Contact the school?

What are the chances that there will be someone there this week ....

Yeah, we all know that teachers work 80 hours a week for 55 weeks a year, but sometimes it's not actually on school premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Try Joyce's Bookshop on Dominick Street. They used to have the lists for various schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Yeah, we all know that teachers work 80 hours a week for 55 weeks a year, but sometimes it's not actually on school premises.

They have an email address there is a good chance the principal has it linked to their phone and maybe able to answer the question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭spurshero

Contact the school?

Have you ever anything positive to say .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭bobbyss

I would imagine few would be there at this time but the principal may very well be there. Chances are.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭fire and ice

Thanks for your replies, I have emailed the school a few days ago but no reply as of yet. I will try the book shop as recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Try The Village Bookstore in Moycullen, they'll have it I'd say and they'll get the books ready for you to pick up in one go as far as I know. I remember someone saying they were really good for school books.
    Their facebook is here, you can contact them via it too https://www.facebook.com/MoycullenBookshop/

Advertisement