Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Podcast! "Neil+1 The [Improv] Podcast"

Options
  • 09-08-2017 1:13pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Ah, I didnt realise we had a forum for podcasts! Yay! My podcast is quite niche to be honest so the content may not be of interest to most people but will share it anyway in case there is something about the concept that is interesting.

I'm an improviser who travels frequently and last year I realised that I should be better documenting the cool improvisers I meet so I started the podcast. Each episode is an interview and the every interview is conducted face to face.

I launched season 2 yesterday with an interview with 2 big powerhouses in the improv world.

It's interesting interviewing people in a podcast, I find people are more relaxed due to the informal setting so there is great opportunity for more candid responses. I am disciplined that I have a new episode each week when a season is launched and all the content is recorded before launching.

As i said, its fairly niche but wanted to share it seeing as I'm new to being a podcaster.

https://soundcloud.com/improvneil

Advertisement