Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accepted place in Masters, but haven't heard anything since?

Options
  • 09-08-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So I applied for a place in a masters course back in February and got accepted back then as I graduated from my undergrad a couple of years ago, so didn't have to wait for results. Only thing is I haven't heard anything from UCD since I received my acceptance letter and paid the 500 euro deposit (again back in February).

Is this normal? When can I expect to receive some sort of welcome package/ log in details to Student Mail/UCD Connect etc. I have my student number and SISweb log in, but these don't seem to work for the email or connect. Getting a bit worried as classes are to start in about a month and I haven't heard a thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 big tasty

Hi Tobinjl91, I'm in the same boat. I recently accepted an offer for an MSc in Computer Science, but I haven't heard anything at all yet. Although, I imagine we'll probably here something closer to the start date, which I think is the 4th of Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JS0692

When I started my undergrad in UCD I had the same problem. Over the phone they told me to use my CAO number and DOB as my login details for UCD Connect. Might still be the case. We had to register on UCD SISweb..

Advertisement