Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got a new debit card, do I need to ring eir to update my billing info

Options
  • 09-08-2017 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Old one expired,I use air on my sky boxes. if I do have to call can you give me the number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Old one expired,I use air on my sky boxes. if I do have to call can you give me the number?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. You would be required to give us a call in order to change these details on your account. If you give us a ring on 1901, a member of our customer care team will be able to help you out with this.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

it say to enter air  phone number or stand alone broadband neither of which I have. I pay for the Air?BT sports pack on sky tv

it say to enter air  phone number or stand alone broadband neither of which I have. I pay for the Air?BT sports pack on sky tv
    If you're not an eir customer for landline or broadband and you need to update these details to pay for eir Sport, you would need to give our eir Sport team a ring on 0818203040.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

eir: Adam wrote: »
    If you're not an eir customer for landline or broadband and you need to update these details to pay for eir Sport, you would need to give our eir Sport team a ring on 0818203040.

- Adam
    thanks

eir: Adam wrote: »

- Adam
    thanks
    You're welcome.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement