Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi Sport Watches

Options
  • 09-08-2017 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just started my triathlon adventure this year. I have 2 sprint triathlons completed at around 1hr 21min and will be doing the Killarney Olympic Tri in September. The plan I have at the back of my head is to aim to complete an Ironman in 2019.

Im just looking at multisport watches now, not in any great hurry to get one yet, as I have already spent a lot of money on this hobby so far, but i came across a TomTom Runner 3 at what looks a good price but would like some feed back before committing.

Thanks
    http://www.wiggle.com/tomtom-runner-3-gps-watch-1/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

After a bit more research, it seems it doesnt support OW swimming so a no go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Garmin 920xt on sale on sportpursuit at the moment.

Thanks I saw that on facebook alright, its just more than I wanted to spend at the moment, but it does look like a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

NewCorkLad wrote: »
    Thanks I saw that on facebook alright, its just more than I wanted to spend at the moment, but it does look like a good deal.

It's a very good deal. The other option is a secondhand 920. Usually a few for sale on here or adverts or donedeal.

P

Thanks P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

NewCorkLad wrote: »

SP-9817-10 will give you €10 off if its any use?

Grassey wrote: »
    SP-9817-10 will give you €10 off if its any use?

Thanks Grassey

That will take care of the postage anyway :)

Well Black and Blue Garmin 920XT bought.

Advertisement