Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i find wild blackberries around limerick

• 09-08-2017 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi.I'd like to go pick up some wild blacberries,but i would like some advice where can i find them somewhere around limerick.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭topcat72

try the canal walk - to UL ( corbally side), and by the railway bridge over canal ( gain more on the Corbally side) Some spots in Rhebogue also . Also, for some reason there was a huge group of ripe plump ones just by the garage on the Corbally road( beside the ESB transformer) ( i have kids who drag me around looking for teh best spots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Baggott Estate/ Portland park has loads ... near the Crescent bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

topcat72 wrote: »
    try the canal walk - to UL ( corbally side), and by the railway bridge over canal ( gain more on the Corbally side) Some spots in Rhebogue also . Also, for some reason there was a huge group of ripe plump ones just by the garage on the Corbally road( beside the ESB transformer) ( i have kids who drag me around looking for teh best spots.

I actually saw someone eating blackberries off the Corbally Rd bushes yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Go to Castleconnell and cross the river at the Military Bridge. Follow the path downriver and you'll find loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 borki

Thank you very much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Just up past Collins bar in dooradoyle

Advertisement