Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Rider

Options
  • 09-08-2017 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm thinking of getting a front rider maybe the Stiga 320! I've been mulching for years n am using a Snapper that's been fine but coming to its end. No way wld I go back collecting the grass, I find mulching much better n nearly all the moss has disappeared n quality of the grass is muc better. Any body with experience of front riders I'd be delighted to hear what ye think of them.
    Thanks All n happy cutting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭blackbox

I have a Husqvarna rider and find it very good. A few teething troubles when new but has been pretty good. Now have it around 8 years. I find mulching is the only way to go as I have too much grass to collect. Unfortunately I still have moss!

Mine is 4wd as my garden is hilly.

Advertisement