Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing a bugaboo??

Options
  • 09-08-2017 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Has anyone washed the fabrics on their bugaboo? The hood, apron, basinette and seat fabric? Can we just put it in the washing machine or is their a better way that won't spoil it? I really don't want to have to get our professionally cleaned. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭hcass

I worked as a nanny last year and we had a Bugaboo - I used to put the fabrics into the washing machine on a light wash - the hood and the apron - anything that can be detached from the actual buggy. And I'd wash the rest of the buggy down with damp cloth. The net underneath could be taken off (it was just velcro) and I would wipe it down - it was waterproof material anyways. I'd give the seat and straps a good scrub (sometimes using a sponge scrub, ye know the ones with green scour pad on one side and yellow sponge on other) as it was usually the dirtiest and it always came out gleaming. Mind you - I don't think I would be so diligent with my own buggy!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Lizardlegz

Thanks hcass! I ended up taking all the boards and rods etc out and putting everything I bluffing the basinette part in the machine! I also put the sponge mattress in the machine. It's come out perfect. So no need to change anything. 😊😊😊

Advertisement