Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar PME

Options
  • 09-08-2017 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm currently working as a lab analyst but I'm very interested in doing the PME in Mary I.

Firstly I was wondering if anyone could give me info on what the calendar is like for the two years? I have two kids and just a bit concerned about how much childcare I would require. Could anyone tell me on average how long each semester is or how much time off you get in the two years? I've read everything I could on the website and it's all a bit vague!

Secondly just wondering what the job situation is like at the mo and am I mad to give up a permanent position? Is the PME looked on favourably by Principal's?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Have a look at the Teaching and Lecturing forum re the employment situation.

Advertisement