Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballingcollig reservoir directions?!

Options
  • 09-08-2017 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,
    I'm wondering if anyone would be able to give me the directions to ballincollig reservoir? I know the general area but can't find the exact body of water on google maps. By PM is fine if you don't want to give it out publicaly. Looking to fish there over the weekend.
    Any recent encounters with the crazy lady that bothers people? I'm looking to avoid her if possible haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Go to google maps and enter reference 51.856573, -8.598973

I last visited end of last year and there was a big no entry, private property sign on a locked gate. Couldn't see a legitimate entry point to be honest.

There's a relatively new build house adjacent to it and seems they are claiming its on their property so have blocked access which is a shame.

Advertisement