Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

school bus to gaelscoil cill dara

Options
  • 10-08-2017 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me where the bus eireann pick up point for newbridge is or who the provider is?

i live down by the pfizer plant.

i rang bus eireann and was told my pick up point is naas!!! when i explained that naas was further away from the school than my house was, i was told someone would ring me back next week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me where the bus eireann pick up point for newbridge is or who the provider is?

i live down by the pfizer plant.

i rang bus eireann and was told my pick up point is naas!!! when i explained that naas was further away from the school than my house was, i was told someone would ring me back next week!

Tommy, I ain't much help as I live in Roseberry Hill. Our Daughter goes to the school next door Educate Together. If You haven't had any feedback by the time the schools restart, let me know & I'll ask our driver, who is under contract to BE.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Advertisement