Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An post Address pall

Options
  • 10-08-2017 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if i can use Address Pall to get post from a person or is it just for online shopping? Say if my friend sent me a parcel from UK post office using address pall address. Hope my question makes sense. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Yes, they don't care who sends the parcel. Your friend can post a parcel to your AddressPal address and then you pick it up from your local post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,014 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Does anyone know if i can use Address Pall to get post from a person or is it just for online shopping? Say if my friend sent me a parcel from UK post office using address pall address. Hope my question makes sense. Thanks

You can use it for post from anyone. Your friend could use the address pal address to send something to you.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yes, be sure they are aware of the size & weight restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yes, be sure they are aware of the size & weight restrictions. You might want to maximize the weight & size for best value.

Advertisement