Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got me a house :)

Options
  • 10-08-2017 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

Have been in and out of this forum for last number of years, mostly reading others queries and learning a bit.

I had thought that I would never be in a position where I'd be able to get my own home... thankfully I was wrong.

Good area, good price, very manageable mortgage, sale completed yesterday and I picked up the keys from the estate agent today. Such a great feeling. :):)

Comments

Congratulations. May you have many happy years in your new home

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Good person yourself !!!!

Well wear as they say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Thanks! Just very happy, so decided to post :D

Thanks! Just very happy, so decided to post :D

Sure why wouldn't ye?? its a major development. A happy occasion :)

When do you plan on moving in?

Will be a few weeks until we get ourselves organised with a few bits and pieces. Exciting times indeed!

• Advertisement

Indeed :) So much to look forward too.

Settling in, getting the feel of the place, planning decor schemes. :) Fun times.

Enjoy every moment of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Congratulations, I really hope you enjoy your place!
    We're just waiting for the Go from the solicitor to transfer the outstanding money, I'm so glad when this head wreck is going to be over.
    I hope you did the obligatory tour through the country to pick up stuff you bought from adverts :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,387 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Well done.

Whereabouts?

Despite what my location says, house is in Limerick City, Caherdavin direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

Despite what my location says, house is in Limerick City, Caherdavin direction.

Great spot, Limerick man myself.

Anything near Thomond park is always a big plus!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

Fair play. Just missed out on a house in Cratloe today. Gravy got too rich and had to pull the plug. Best of luck with your new home tho, must be over the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kalimah

I remember my first house! 850 square feet - it was tiny. We sat on concrete floors for a good while until we could get a few quid to furnish it properly. We had the sum total of a bed, a table, two deck chairs, a kettle , a microwave and a deep fat fryer.
    We thought we were great - happy days!

Best of luck in your new house Squall!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Congratulations isn't it just the best feeling ever. We bought our home 4 years ago and are still decorating it. It's a work in progress. May you have many many happy days in your new home. Enjoy!

Advertisement