Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It was Promised that eir would pay to cancel my previous contract

Options
  • 10-08-2017 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭

as above
    the sales rep, Dean, promised that eir would pay any cancellation fees incurred from vodafone

I have still not recieved this money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Still no word,

And No money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    Still no word,

And No money.
    Hi there,

Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

Still no money, I am furious at this stage, are ye hoping that I will forget about the money ye promised me?

Still no money, I am furious at this stage, are ye hoping that I will forget about the money ye promised me?
    Hi Tzar Chasm,

I am very sorry to hear this. If you send me your account number and full name in a PM I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Tzar Chasm,

I am very sorry to hear this. If you send me your account number and full name in a PM I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Still no respones, or money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Tzar Chasm,

- Adam

Still no respones, or money
    Hi Tzar Chasm, 

I'm afraid we have not received any PM from you with your details. We will be unable to assist further until we have these deatils. 
    Once we have these we can assist you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tzar Chasm, 

I'm afraid we have not received any PM from you with your details. We will be unable to assist further until we have these deatils. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I have sent you my details

Hi Tzar Chasm, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I have sent you my details
    Hi,

Tracey isn't here today. Can you PM me your details, please?

- Adam

Still no response, or refund.

Might be time for an official complaint

The requested documentation was forwarded on August 10, to Abigail Breslin at eir.

Ar

Ok, so I rang up and wasted half an hour of my day, passed from pillar to post, with more than one rep trying to convince me that the offer didnt exist, eventually a guy called dean said he would transfer the credit today.

I am thoroughly disgusted with the level of 'service' provided

• Advertisement

Ok, so I rang up and wasted half an hour of my day, passed from pillar to post, with more than  one rep trying to convince me that the offer didnt exist, eventually a guy called dean said he would transfer the credit today.

Glad to hear you got this sorted and I am really sorry for the time it has taken.

- Adam

Ok, so I rang up and wasted half an hour of my day, passed from pillar to post, with more than  one rep trying to convince me that the offer didnt exist, eventually a guy called dean said he would transfer the credit today.

Glad to hear you got this sorted and I am really sorry for the time it has taken.

- Adam

Dont get ahead of yourself, I havent seen the credit in the account yet

Dont get ahead of yourself, I havent seen the credit in the account yet
    Credits don't appear online until your next bill is issued.

- Adam

I dot want it credited off my bill, I want the money put in my bank account

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Hahahahaha count yourself lucky your getting credit, no1 in their right mind would believe/expect what you have.

This will be credit back to your account. We won't be able to put it into your bank account I'm afraid.

- Adam

Our account has been debited thos month, eir have lied to me again.

This is unacceptable

Our account has been debited thos month, eir have lied to me again.

This is unacceptable
    This credit won't be reflected on your account straight away. It has been applied to your account.

- Adam

Ok, this has descended through farce to a whole new level of absurdity.

So I got this month's bill. It was agreed that we would receve a 200 euro credit, I was told it would appear on this months bill.

I have recieved 100 euro credit in the form of 2 service/billing issue-apologies for 50 euro each, thats still only half the money.

THEN,

And heres the real kicker, Other charges 50 euro.

So credited with half the money, and then an inexplicable charge of 50 euro to our account

Please explain

• Advertisement

Spoke to paul on the phone
    He advised that I forward my bill to
    Cancellationscloseroffer @ eir

This address bounced

Not happy

right so, Update, went Into eir store Waterford, spoke to Andrew, he was unable to account for the charge, was very confusing and unclear. Spoke to Gavin by phone from shop , clarified that eir had erroneously charged us 50 euro due to 'technical error. Was Informed that the final corrections had been made of an additional 100 euro credit and the removal of the extra charge.

Checked my account. No indication of credit Yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

right so, Update,  went Into eir store Waterford, spoke to Andrew, he was unable to account for the charge, was very confusing and unclear. Spoke to Gavin by  phone from shop , clarified that eir had erroneously charged us 50 euro due to 'technical error. Was Informed that the final corrections had been made of an additional 100 euro credit and the removal of the extra charge.

Checked my account. No indication of credit Yet
    Hi Tzar Chasm,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with your account, I understand this is frustrating. I'm afraid a credit will not show on the account straight away. if you PM me your account number I can clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement