Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning customer

Options
  • 10-08-2017 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

Hello,

We currently have our gas supply with you.  We previously had our electricity supply with you but changed for cheaper prices. I am now reviewing our electricity account and am considering returning to Electric Ireland - I note the offer of:

Special Offers:
    Sign up to this tariff with Electric Ireland and receive €175 cash back on your first or second bill. If you are switching both Electricity and Gas to Electric Ireland, only one cash back offer applies.

I wonder if I would be able to avail of this offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Mac0783,

Many thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

If it is over 12 months since you were an Electric Ireland customer for electricity (and if you did not receive any other bonus credit during this time) you can indeed avail of the €175 switching bonus credit for bringing your electricity to Electric Ireland.

We recommend making the switch over the phone on 1850 30 50 90 and a Sales advisor can also apply the Dual Fuel savings percentage of 8% (or 8.5% with Online Billing) off electricity units and off gas units each. These savings are applied as a credit to each bill and they do not expire, they remain on an account indefinitely.

A 12-month contract does apply for the €175 switching bonus credit.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement