Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switched with nest offer

Options
  • 10-08-2017 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I've switched last Friday, electricity&gas with you along with the nest offer
    Since then no one contacted me
    so, my queries are regarded to nest installation
    1. Will nest installed in 14 days ( cooling period ) ?
    and
    2. If the thermostat will be installed after cooling period, and your technician will find that nest is not compatible with my central heating or hot water&heating installation, will I be able to cancel the contract with you without any penalty? as I switched with you only for the nest thermostat
    kind regards,
    Alex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi LEXXXH,

Many thanks for choosing Electric Ireland.

A switch between energy providers can take a matter of weeks to process. The Nest smart thermostat may be installed within the cooling-off period, it depends on how long the switch takes to go through.

However, no matter when the Nest thermostat installation takes place, if it is found to be incompatible, it will be cancelled and the customer can request a refund. There will be a check-list covered over the phone first, in order to prevent the issue of incompatibility arising on the day of installation.

Should you have any further queries, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement