Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a house to Rent

Options
  • 10-08-2017 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,
    My girlfriend and I are looking for a place to rent. We viewed a couple of places and found one we love. We both have good full time work references and a landlord reference which we gave to the letting agency. We told them we are ready to move in immediately with the deposit and first months rent. I rang to confirm they got all our details and references which they did but we haven't heard anything back since. We don't really know how to proceed now. They just told us there is more people to view it but we don't want to miss out on it. How can we make sure not to miss out on the house while not ringing them again and again wondering what's going on?

Advertisement