Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house

Options
  • 10-08-2017 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi we are moving house this weekend,i have an account and direct debit with ye at the moment but the new house has the pay as u go electric ireland. I really dont want this and want to keep my account how do i do this.
    Thanks
    Aoife Mangan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi Aoife, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

We can register you to your new address here in this department. To do so, can you please send us a private message with the following details:

- Your full name (as it appears on your Electric Ireland bill)
    - Your Electric Ireland account number 
    - Your address you are moving out of
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    - The name and phone number of the property owner or letting agent or new tenant responsible for the property after you move out
    - The meter reading taken the day you moved out of the property
    - The MPRN of the new address
    - The meter reading taken the day you moved into the property

After this is processed, you will need to contact our colleagues in the Pay As You Go department on 1850 372 372 and request a deactivation code for your meter. Once this code is entered into the meter, you will be automatically switched to bill-pay.

We hope this helps. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

Advertisement