Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much interest could you earn of 7 million Euro per week.

Options
  • 10-08-2017 8:01pm
    Site Banned Posts: 60 ✭✭

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Can some one help me with this? Is it true in a bank account can just [/font]live of[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] the weekly interest without spending his own actual money? If so how much could one expect to earn [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]interest from money sitting in a bank from say [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] 7 million Euro?[/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Just a rough idea. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I have not won the lottery.[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Bank Of Ireland have a product called 3 Year Growth. It's a fixed term. You'd earn around 80k after three year at a rate of .40%. That's around 27k a year!
    The 7 Year Growth would earn €390k at a rate of .78% per year!! The rate is showing as ZERO for on demand !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Can some one help me with this? Is it true in a bank account can just [/font]live of[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] the weekly interest without spending his own actual money? If so how much could one expect to earn [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]interest from money sitting in a bank from say [/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] 7 million Euro?[/font][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Just a rough idea. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I have not won the lottery.[/font]
    Hi enterprise2017,

Thanks for your post. 

If you were to have this amount in a Fixed term Deposit account, the interest would be applied at the end of a fixed term. For details on the interested earned in our range of Deposit accounts please see this link. Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement