Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Qualifying League 17/18

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

A slight drop this GW. Unless there is some serious movements with the last three remaining chips, and people dont take their places in the upper leagues, I feel I could be in the qualifiers again next season. Some serious competition here, with gaps widening further up the rankings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Paddy_Irishman

Yeah I'm in a similar position myself. Dropped 5 places this week and unless all these chips make serious points I'll probably just miss out again! Serious high standard for a qualifying league! 2100 points might not be enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

38 points this week and I gained ground across the board in all my leagues...

except FSA qualifying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

1st and 2nd look locked up in this, but the battle between 3-7 is very tight. Lots of chopping and changing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not looking good here. Fell back further this GW, and unless everybody above me have played all their chips, looks like my BB wont even help me this GW, and I will be in the qualifiers for another season. Not even sure I will make top 100k in the overall league.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Belt

Any idea who qualified out of this?

CSF will post details when all the rest of the leagues are filled I'd imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Belt wrote: »
    Any idea who qualified out of this?

Morzadec, Rodgeb and FastFullBack.

And as per CSF's post on 23 May:
    The next in line to go up if spaces arise are: Belt, greedygoblin, Jaggo, COH, Missing Links, 2nd Row Donkey, Johny Cage, Mike3549, MarkSRFC21, Cartman78, mectavba, SteelyDanJalapeno, Just_Magic, grohlisagod, What.Now, Sands81, dr.kenneth noisewater, Colking, Paddy_Irishman, sheroman01, cdev, First Explorer, siblers, A Brad Maddox Guy, Father Hernandez, Rikand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Someone pulled out from League 1 also, so the guy who posted in this thread asking would have gotten an invitation to League 2 as first reserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Is this running again?

• Advertisement

It will be when all the other leagues are filled. I have the league created and CSF will post the details when the time comes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

razorblunt wrote: »
    Nice one!

Any update? Must be close to time to get this organised with games starting friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Any update? Must be close to time to get this organised with games starting friday

Once all the leagues are full, CSF will set up a new Qualifying League thread where people can enter until the end of August.

Advertisement