Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports on Eir

Options
  • 11-08-2017 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭

Quick question, when getting the Sky Sports pack on Eir television, is it possible to choose which Sky Sports channels you want access to or do you have to purchase all of them as part of a package? Also what are the costs involved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭agfasfos

Quick question, when getting the Sky Sports pack on Eir television, is it possible to choose which Sky Sports channels you want access to or do you have to purchase all of them as part of a package? Also what are the costs involved?
    As far as I know in Ireland you can only have all or nothing with Sky Sports, you can opt for mix & match in the UK but here we're forced to take the full Sky Sports package, not sure of the cost but I'm sure our friends across the water are getting a sweeter deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid you wouldn't get to choose which channels you receive, you would have to avail of the whole bundle when ordering this package. The standard price of our Sky Sports package is €40 per month.

- Adam

Advertisement