Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto-Reply not working...

Options
  • 11-08-2017 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello, 

I've tried to put on an 'auto-reply' email in the preferences section, however, it is not working. 
    I have sent three emails to the account to test it and have not received an auto-reply back. 

Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

lilyzadi wrote: »
    Hello, 

I've tried to put on an 'auto-reply' email in the preferences section, however, it is not working. 
    I have sent three emails to the account to test it and have not received an auto-reply back. 

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your email account. I'm afraid I'd be unable to check on this from here, however, if you send an email to wmsupport@eir.ie, a member of our online support team should be able to help you out with this.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lilyzadi

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hello, 

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your email account. I'm afraid I'd be unable to check on this from here, however, if you send an email to wmsupport@eir.ie, a member of our online support team should be able to help you out with this.

- Adam
    Thanks Adam, 

I sent the email to wmsupport@eir.ie on the 14th of August, got an auto-reply from that mailbox on the same day and have heard nothing since. 

What is my next move?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hello, 

Hi there,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam, 

I sent the email to wmsupport@eir.ie on the 14th of August, got an auto-reply from that mailbox on the same day and have heard nothing since. 

What is my next move?
    Hi lilyadi, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

You can contact our support team on 1890 260 260 and they should be able to assist you further with this. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement