Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place for a man's haircut

Options
  • 11-08-2017 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I am wondering is there any good places in the city where I can get a men's haircut ?. I have been going to my barber for the past year and a bit and I am very unimpressed with my hair must of the time and the price has went from 17 to 30 euros in that time. It's no where a 30 euros haircut.

I be looking at someone who can do a bit more then a shave someone who knows how to do a edgey style and can cut long hair on top.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Kieran in Bladez is class. I've been going to him for over 15 years and has never served me wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Zico !

Hi guys

I am wondering is there any good places in the city where I can get a men's haircut ?. I have been going to my barber for the past year and a bit and I am very unimpressed with my hair must of the time and the price has went from 17 to 30 euros in that time. It's no where a 30 euros haircut.

I be looking at someone who can do a bit more then a shave someone who knows how to do a edgey style and can cut long hair on top.

Nah theres no good hair dressers in Cork shave your head

Turkish bloke at the end of barrack st is very good. Used him for years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

Don't be going near a Turkish barber again went to one before ending up handing to cut must of my hair off on top because of him took me 6 months to get the length back

I have one of these over styled football's haircuts so someone who can cut that.

I used to live in Waterford for college and I had the same girl for 4 years cutting my hair in her haridressers and she all ways had it perfect and and was so cheap to at 12 euros

Yes because all Turkish barbers are the same person

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

If it sounds racist, it is racist.
    Also, the OP was the first person to use the word racist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Would you just go away beer revolu you attacked me none stop in the places to eat in Cork thread now here? Not even worth the time and effort.

Were you racist there too? I can't remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

To be fair if it takes an hour to cut your hair then 30 euros is good value.

We will stop with the sweeping generalisations on Turkish barbers too and the accusations of racism. /mod

Advertisement