Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance on credit card

Options
  • 11-08-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I have a business credit card with travel insurance,had an incident last week on holiday and need to claim,I have spent over 20 mins on hold each day trying to get through to get someone to confirm insurance company and policy number to get the ball rolling for the claim and to find out who I need to contact

Can you PM or advise on how to get this info,as mentioned been on hold for long time and no reply

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi

I have a business credit card with travel insurance,had an incident last week on holiday and need to claim,I have spent over 20 mins on hold each day trying to get through to get someone to confirm insurance company and policy number to get the ball rolling for the claim and to find out who I need to contact

Can you PM or advise on how to get this info,as mentioned been on hold for long time and no reply

Thanks

Rob
    Hi Rob, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you experienced this long hold time while calling our Credit Card team. In order to start your travel insurance claim, as our Travel Insurance on our Business Credit Card is underwritten by AIG, please call the Claims Services team on 01- 261 1540 and an advisor will be happy to assist you. You can find the Travel Insurance brochure for this here

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Roberto1982

Thanks Sarah

All sorted now

Advertisement