Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am looking for a broken tv

Options
  • 11-08-2017 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have a broken flat screen tv they're looking to get rid of?

I'm looking for one that's a decent size and doesn't look obviously broken.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

I have a 32in philips tv gathering dust in my shed if you want it. doesnt look broken, just does not turn on. Located in Blessington

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Have a look at Jumbletown.ie might get something there

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 30,162 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Politely intercept someone returning an old TV in PowerCity before they dump it in the WEEE recycling area?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭1874

Out of curiosity, what do you want a broken tv of no specific type for???
    I often thought that if my tv broke, Id not replace it and rip out the tuner (so as not to be penalised for having a broken tv by the licencing requirements) as people are so used to seeing it as a piece of furniture, so as to offset the inevitable queries as to why you dont have a tv/for the look.

Oddly enough looking up ikea fake tvs to see if tv mock ups were available, I found this.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jwherrman/the-ikea-tv-gadgets-are-furniture?utm_term=.uoxPwzYpM#.pd3lBmePg

Advertisement