Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

shamrock55 wrote: »
    You lads aren't serious about pro players getting their own 99 are ya,just as well I let him win then,he's handy at the Aul FIFA is our angel,oh and he had maradona too,easy to know he can afford to buy plenty packs

100%. I know Aubameyang's brother has his pro card, might be the same for Di Maria. Sure David Meyler has his own 99 card and plays 40 games of Weekend League every weekend :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

100%. I know Aubameyang's brother has his pro card, might be the same for Di Maria. Sure David Meyler has his own 99 card and plays 40 games of Weekend League every weekend :p

Wow,99 David meyler,I'd get a heart attack if I saw that,brilliantðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah some footballers who are involved in fifa get their own 99 card.
    Angel is definitely involved as he was in last year's the journey mode with Alex Hunter.
    Nice to actually play a real footballer at fifa..very few can say that :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd freak out if I came up against one of those blue cards. Am jealous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They get given most of their cards btw, no need to buy them.

• Advertisement

Di Maria sent me a friend request

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

you gonna slip into his DM's? :D

You told him you were Guardiola didn’t you ? :)

What division are you currently in?

Ha ha,only messing about the friend request,btw I tried looking for players met but it doesn't show it,I only have PS4 a couple of months but with PS3 you could find players met very easily,do you have to be friends now or something,it's annoying bh

Blazer wrote: »
    You told him you were Guardiola didn’t you ? :)

What division are you currently in?

I'm in div 5,but don't really play divisions all that much,it's probably my lvl though tbh

• Advertisement

I just realised the featured squad in Squad Battles right now is a Di Maria squad with a 99 rated Di Maria in it, you sure you didn't just play that? :pac:

Jesus,the wycome/Coventry SBC is extortionate for what you get,crazy altogether,also I've gotten sweet fa from daily SBC I'm getting well sick of it all now,EA are making pure mugs outta the lot of us

I just realised the featured squad in Squad Battles right now is a Di Maria squad with a 99 rated Di Maria in it, you sure you didn't just play that? :pac:

Is neymar,Costa,maradona in it?now that you mention it I did play that

Ffs.
    Five games played in weekend league.

One win. Two losses. And two disconnects when I was winning but my internet gave out on me for some reason >_<

Well feck it I just checked latest squad battles and that's the team alright, well that's my little claim to fame gone up in smoke lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Jesus,the wycome/Coventry SBC is extortionate for what you get,crazy altogether,also I've gotten sweet fa from daily SBC I'm getting well sick of it all now,EA are making pure mugs outta the lot of us

If I didn't have those players, I wouldn't even bother.

I have a lot of players (including bronze) in the club and didn't have to spend anything on daily sbc's so far.

wonski wrote: »
    If I didn't have those players, I wouldn't even bother.

I have a lot of players (including bronze) in the club and didn't have to spend anything on daily sbc's so far.

I did it like a fool in the hope I'd get something at the end which of course I didn't,I've got zilch from SBCs lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

This is my team for this weekend:

wl5.png

The back 4 and veratti are untradeable but i'll probably swap him for fabinho and hopefully get futmas fabinho on sunday.

9 games in, and I remember why I gave up on weekend league...

2 games in and I'm 1-1.

The second game was a draw when he got his center back sent off, was miraculously saved by the post 4 times and then got a penalty because romelu lukaku almost launched himself into orbit near one of my players :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Btw folks what do hero cards look like,it's for the Salah sbc

Btw folks what do hero cards look like,it's for the Salah sbc

They're purple I think

First game of the weekend, yeah not gonna get close to 40 played

https://streamable.com/m8wh4

Won on penalties at least

Finally got the Salah SBC to put alongside mertens,must save for cam dybala now

Finally got the Salah SBC to put alongside mertens,must save for cam dybala now

you obviously didn't read my review of him :)

Blazer wrote: »
    you obviously didn't read my review of him :)

I did,but I wanted to try him for myself, 2 games and a goal in each,nothing spectacular so far but his pace is deadly,I'm not great at dribbling in FIFA and so like to play balls down the channels for my strikers so he suits me

Picked up my first loss in WL, can't be too mad as I'm 3-1 now which is much better than I'd have expected, but the manner of the loss has me not wanting to play more for a while.

88th minute equaliser where my van Dijk blocks his own goalkeeper while Callejon curls it into the top corner with his 2 star weak foot.

https://streamable.com/0hm5c

120th minute euqliser

https://streamable.com/81a84

And then I lost to this penalty at the end of the shootout. With the speed at which the game cut away from the penalty I can only assume even they are ashamed of this one :pac:

https://streamable.com/rn93i

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Random question, but will the market fall away in the days after Xmas?? Thinking of selling my team and starting again. With untradeables it comes to around 600k. Good bad idea. Surely I won't lose out if I want same team again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

It should do, people are selling up for TOTY I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackwigan

tbayers wrote: »
    Random question, but will the market fall away in the days after Xmas?? Thinking of selling my team and starting again. With untradeables it comes to around 600k. Good bad idea. Surely I won't lose out if I want same team again?

You might lose out, and don't call me Shirley!

Advertisement