Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Pirlo :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Did MM and the daily FUTMAS SBC. Got Vrsaljko and Alonso. Hands down the luckiest year I have had. They aren't worth hundreds of thousands but they are nice little earners, and I seem to begetting similar each week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Might do that Allisandrini SBC actually. Card looks decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Vardy looks decent does he cost much to do

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just checked on futbin about 200k a lot for an untradeable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Futmas Lingard and his annoying celebration have fired me into division 1.

Pretty great card, only thing letting it down is 3 star skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

A 91 rated pirlo for 30 k. I’ll take that every day of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Rate my squad :P .... PS suarez is an animal in weekend leagues .

AWLxCCR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got that Pirlo for 20k...looks a great card. Might get Alessandrini too and sell the IF version I have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

tbayers wrote: »
    Random question, but will the market fall away in the days after Xmas?? Thinking of selling my team and starting again. With untradeables it comes to around 600k. Good bad idea. Surely I won't lose out if I want same team again?

You won't lose out if you keep your players during a market crash, you'll still have the same purchasing power if the whole market is crashing

If you're not playing though or want a break it's a good time to take advantage of any crash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cost me about 50k for Pirlo since I had zero players to start with to use. Still I love the man and had to have him in my team.
    He's been in all my FUT teams since I began playing it.
    All I need to complete now is a Di Natale card. God I'd love of them at his peak :D
    Good old fut 13/14.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can the Pirlo Christmas card be done in squad battles? Or does it have to be against a genuine player?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Can the Pirlo Christmas card be done in squad battles? Or does it have to be against a genuine player?

have to be done in online singles match.
    dont' worry..just let the guy score the first goal and that's the only reason anyone is playing that mode. Everyone is really on the same page now.

and best comment on futhead :D

"A moment of silence for all the people who are on holiday and won't be able to do this sbc"

good review on Pirlo...Marshall is always on the ball..I should have listened to him about potm Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lord TSC wrote:
    Might do that Allisandrini SBC actually. Card looks decent.

The Inform was going cheaper than the cost of the sbc earlier, may have changed tho. Plus, one's tradeable and one isn't so. I bought the inform for 40k during the panic selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Just sold my Italian LGE team and changed to prem,I'm really gonna miss mertens though he was leathal,I've gone for bardy and SBC Salah up front now,Buffon was a super keeper too

What's the fúcking trick to lobbed through balls? My L1 + triangles produce shítty little dinked passes that go nowhere despite the power I put on them.

Everyone's elses are driven inch-perfect lobbed through balls through my defence.

Infuriating.

just bring your keeper out with the ball and let your opponent take ball off him and switch to your defenders and keep them out of the way...all you had to do then is lob and bury into empty net.
    He should then cop what's going on and return the favour.
    There's no need for lobbed through balls or any of that nonsense...triangle +lob and all good :D

Sorry lads,what ye all on about is there a trick to getting that pirlo card

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Sorry lads,what ye all on about is there a trick to getting that pirlo card

to do one of the SBCs for Pirlo you need his futmas card.
    To get his futmas card you need to do a weekly challenge which is 3 lobbed assists in an online singles match.
    Easy peasy.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    to do one of the SBCs for Pirlo you need his futmas card.
    To get his futmas card you need to do a weekly challenge which is 3 lobbed assists in an online singles match.
    Easy peasy.

Ah right cheers,damn it anyway I've just gone and sold my Italian team

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

just bring your keeper out with the ball and let your opponent take ball off him and switch to your defenders and keep them out of the way...all you had to do then is lob and bury into empty net.
    He should then cop what's going on and return the favour.
    There's no need for lobbed through balls or any of that nonsense...triangle +lob and all good :D

Just played against someone who had different objective unfortunately. Managed to get one assist anyway and don't blame him, he wanted to play...

I also messed up my sbc and used Florenzi :( An expensive mistake.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Ah right cheers,damn it anyway I've just gone and sold my Italian team

i know lol...
    you could always buy it back.
    read the youtube review I posted and then decide.
    I was debating a sweet little italian team myself.
    Sorry now I didn;t do the florenzi futmas card.

i know lol...
    you could always buy it back.
    read the youtube review I posted and then decide.
    I was debating a sweet little italian team myself.
    Sorry now I didn;t do the florenzi futmas card.

There was Florenzi???

How did I miss that...

i think he was out already? he'd be expensive anyway I'd say.

actually he hasn't been. Awesome..definitely getting that card.

Got it done there. Nice fella gave me three easy quick goals by spamming the offside trap and then I returned the favour.

Then we spent most of the rest of the game trying to run the field and score with our keepers. I did, a mazy 90 yard run with Ederson before slotting it into the bottom corner.

easy peasy

i think he was out already? he'd be expensive anyway I'd say.

actually he hasn't been. Awesome..definitely getting that card.

I can deal with expensive. I missed the Koulibaly one unfortunately.

Pirlo done. Took one game with someone who had a clue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

tbayers wrote: »
    Random question, but will the market fall away in the days after Xmas?? Thinking of selling my team and starting again. With untradeables it comes to around 600k. Good bad idea. Surely I won't lose out if I want same team again?

You won't lose out if you keep your players during a market crash, you'll still have the same purchasing power if the whole market is crashing

If you're not playing though or want a break it's a good time to take advantage of any crash
    Yup wont get to play much till after Xmas so sold everything, a lot of players I have sold seemed to have fallen already so fingers crossed. Had a silver Cristiano which I got 100k for, nice little surprise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J. Marston wrote: »
    Got it done there. Nice fella gave me three easy quick goals by spamming the offside trap and then I returned the favour.

Then we spent most of the rest of the game trying to run the field and score with our keepers. I did, a mazy 90 yard run with Ederson before slotting it into the bottom corner.

Sounds like a resolve of a game I played last night, went to penalties and finished 22-21 :D

Advertisement