Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    Salah? He’s shocking bad. Futmas Musa is miles better than him. Salah is a sub for me now and i’ll Probably use him in an icon sbc or something.

Honestly, I really like him. I feel he's super consistent for me. Never, nessecarily, a 10 out of 10, but never below a seven.

I ran him with Zaha this weekend. Zaha had games where he mauled people, scoring a hatrick for fun. But he also had games where he went utterly anonymous. And I've had that with most strikers. They vary wildly from game to game.

Salah, on the other hand, is good for at least a goal or assist per game. He's always visible, even if it doesn't always come off. He was even great when played beside Ibrahimovic who could knock down balls for him. Hoping he'll compliment Cavaini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

With them both off chem though they'll be rated nearer to 85 than they will to 90. Don't see anything with that cavani card. None of his stats make him worth his price tag. That hunter only puts his speed to 88, decent for a second striker but the lost in chem wouldnt be wo the it for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RossieMan wrote: »
    With them both off chem though they'll be rated nearer to 85 than they will to 90. Don't see anything with that cavani card. None of his stats make him worth his price tag. That hunter only puts his speed to 88, decent for a second striker but the lost in chem wouldnt be wo the it for me.

Futbin has Cav at 92 rated with a hunter card with 7 chemistry.Do SBC cards get loyalty by default, or can they earn it?

I can probably boost him to 8 chem with a better manager choice too, though. At which stage, he could be 93 rated.

Even sticking at 92 rated, 99 positioning, 95 finishing, 96 reactions, 98 heading, 91 jumping, 95 strenght. I used his IF a few weeks back and he was leathal, especially at corners (I'd be scoring a corner goal a game).

Sure, he's not the fastest; that's what Salah is for. 91 rated at 8 chem, 96 acceleration and sprint speed, 99 positioning, 98 finishing. If I need speed or I'm facing a high line, Salah will kill them. If they park the bus (as happens more often than not when I line up with a team full of colour cards), Cavaini's strength comes into play.

I always enjoy the "one big man, one pacy striker" duo up front. Personally looking forward to trying them out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Salah is pretty good for me to,seems to score at least one in games but tbh I'm really missing my mertens who was awesome in every game,it's the thing with being conscious of what foot Salah is on that's a bit annoying,the biggest shock of my new premium team is my if mooy he's very good for the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot_20171226-111224.jpg

Any ideas to finish this team off I want to switch back to 4231 and sold salah mane and pogba so want a proper defensive midfielder and keep some pace up front four.

• Advertisement

Ended up with this

Screenshot_20171226-125008.jpg

Haven't tried inform lukaku yet so might just give it a go and try practice my hold up play and layoffs and bomb crosses into the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Chiellini any good? I’m undecided whether or not to put him or Boateng in my squad.

Chiellini any good? I’m undecided whether or not to put him or Boateng in my squad.

I'm worst person ever to ask about defensive players they all seem sh1t to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lillielad

Sold all my team, had a decent la liga team got bored, have 180,000 coins what league should I go for and get the best value?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Seria A for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The league upgrade SBC packs are back, I did a tonne of prem ones and got loads of pulls last time, might do the same for another league now. Or maybe make loads of La Liga ones and save them for TOTY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ok so Hagi or Pogba at CAM?
    I'm leaning towards 85 Hagi as Windawhoever is not doing the job for me and I miss Eriksen or Costa up there.
    Reason being for Hagi icons will hold their value.

ok so Hagi or Pogba at CAM?
    I'm leaning towards 85 Hagi as Windawhoever is not doing the job for me and I miss Eriksen or Costa up there.
    Reason being for Hagi icons will hold their value.

I'm using 88 hagi as cam and to be honest I love him he scores loads of goals and assists and his set pieces are best in game I don't know what his lower card is like but pogba don't feel as good to me this year as he did last year.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm using 88 hagi as cam and to be honest I love him he scores loads of goals and assists and his set pieces are best in game I don't know what his lower card is like but pogba don't feel as good to me this year as he did last year.

yeah I have enough cash for 85 Hagi.
    I bitterly regret spending the bones of 300k on potm Salah. He's godawful useless.
    If he goes to Madrid or Barca in 2018 he'll get a huge upgrade and I bloody bet his right leg gets an upgrade too.
    POTM Mane is banging in goals like there's no tomorrow and same goes for futmass Musa who's simply a beast.

yeah I have enough cash for 85 Hagi.
    I bitterly regret spending the bones of 300k on potm Salah. He's godawful useless.
    If he goes to Madrid or Barca in 2018 he'll get a huge upgrade and I bloody bet his right leg gets an upgrade too.
    POTM Mane is banging in goals like there's no tomorrow and same goes for futmass Musa who's simply a beast.

I regret doing the deco chalenge but ill use him for a prime icon down the line I hope. I'm going to work on prime petite now I think start off on an 87 team and work back threw them.

I regret doing the deco chalenge but ill use him for a prime icon down the line I hope. I'm going to work on prime petite now I think start off on an 87 team and work back threw them.

Deco apparently isn't as bad as people make out. But you could always use him for the Del Piero sbc?
    He's bloody amazing, had his 87 card for a while and he's like Merten on steroids.

Deco apparently isn't as bad as people make out. But you could always use him for the Del Piero sbc?
    He's bloody amazing, had his 87 card for a while and he's like Merten on steroids.

My problem with deco is he ain't better as a cam then hagi and he ain't defensively strong enough for midfield. I had him with pogba and was getting over run so now I'll try him with nainagolin for a while but ill use him eventually for the petite icon sbc I need someone with lower forward work rates to stay in midfield.

My problem with deco is he ain't better as a cam then hagi and he ain't defensively strong enough for midfield. I had him with pogba and was getting over run so now I'll try him with nainagolin for a while but ill use him eventually for the petite icon sbc I need someone with lower forward work rates to stay in midfield.

I really miss the trading cards feature previous futs had.
    I'd trade the gimp salah for your Deco card :D
    Greedy pricks EA

I really miss the trading cards feature previous futs had.
    I'd trade the gimp salah for your Deco card :D
    Greedy pricks EA

I just got rid of the gimp salah haha

I just got rid of the gimp salah haha

in a 87 squad?
    Is that not a bit of a waste?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Opened about 50 untradeable Premium La Liga packs, the results:

Asensio
    Gaitan
    Aduriz
    Gaitan 2
    Casemiro
    N'Zonzi
    N'Zonzi 2
    Aduriz 2
    Filipe Luis
    Juanfran
    N'Zonzi 3
    Lopez
    Mascherano
    Dembele
    Rulli
    RAMOS AND MODRIC IN THE SAME PACK https://streamable.com/37bd3
    Gameiro
    Rulli 2
    Lopez 2
    Gaitan 3
    N'Zonzi 4
    Carvajal
    Mascherano 2
    Iniesta
    Rulli 3

Also did 2 TOTW packs and got Okazaki both times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Did the totw sbc and got babel :o

I'll probably wait until the daily sbcs are finished and then empty my club into the premium la liga upgrades in preparation of toty.

in a 87 squad?
    Is that not a bit of a waste?

No I mean I sold his one to watch card. I wouldnt do his potm no way.

Got Raffael and Pizzi in the two TOTW packs...thought it was Neymar out at first :(

Got Raffael and Pizzi in the two TOTW packs...thought it was Neymar out at first :(

I got Rafael twice in a row.. Consoled myself by buying a 100k pack and gets Bale and Buffon in it as well as a host of 84’/83 players which I use for another totw and get Alonso. Sells my one for 65k and gets nearly 400k for Bale and Buffon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody got any opinions on Prime Rui Costa, It either him or POTM Salah, I’d be playing them as a CAM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody got any opinions on Prime Rui Costa, It either him or POTM Salah, I’d be playing them as a CAM.

Costa is worshiped on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Costa is worshiped on here

That’s what has me intrigued about Costa and the fact that POTM Salah seems to have such a bad rep on here. Futbin has his value at 920,000 and his Icon SBC at 560,00. I don’t really understand why there’s such a big price difference maybe because the SBC one is untradeable and the other is tradeable ?

I got Rafael twice in a row.. Consoled myself by buying a 100k pack and gets Bale and Buffon in it as well as a host of 84’/83 players which I use for another totw and get Alonso. Sells my one for 65k and gets nearly 400k for Bale and Buffon :)

Wish that happened to me when I bought the two 50k packs yesterday...just 84s/83s which I used to get the IFs today :pac:

• Advertisement

Giggsy_ wrote: »

I spit on POTM Salah. Costa is miles better

Advertisement