Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody got any opinions on Prime Rui Costa, It either him or POTM Salah, I’d be playing them as a CAM.

I spit on POTM Salah. Costa is miles better

I knew I was in a bad roll but never realized how bad.
    I’ve dropped from division 3 to division bloody 7.
    Time to shake things up.
    Ever since I got Salah my team has been hugely imbalanced so he’s getting dropped

Switched to 5-2-2-1 and it’s giving me more width to play. Bought 86 Mahrez and otw Morata and I’m back on winning ways.
    Morata’s otw Morata card is going for 240k now :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TOTW LOZANO!!!!

Oh boy, his IF has given me so much fun. Can't wait to try out the upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    TOTW LOZANO!!!!

Oh boy, his IF has given me so much fun. Can't wait to try out the upgrade.

I'm excited for that allan card he is higher ratings defensively and physically then nainagolin and is faster and similar passing he will make a new alternative to defensive midfield I thinks and has only medium attacking work rate.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm excited for that allan card he is higher ratings defensively and physically then nainagolin and is faster and similar passing he will make a new alternative to defensive midfield I thinks and has only medium attacking work rate.

Think he has excellent free kick accuracy as well. Or at least he used to in previous versions. Always drove me nuts with my last few serie a teams that my teams of 85+ couldn’t take a free kick but the Allan bozo sitting on my bench has the highest rated fka

Blazer wrote: »
    Think he has excellent free kick accuracy as well. Or at least he used to in previous versions. Always drove me nuts with my last few serie a teams that my teams of 85+ couldn’t take a free kick but the Allan bozo sitting on my bench has the highest rated fka

His free kicks are 49 on his normal card so won't be anything special.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone here rate Kante in the game?

Thinking of selling Alexis Sanchez or Lukaku or both Valencia+Lacazette for him...

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Will there be a Harry Kane record breaker card

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

There was no Messi one a few years ago. His inform will be all you'll get.

RossieMan wrote: »
    There was no Messi one a few years ago. His inform will be all you'll get.

There was when he scored the 80 odd goals that year but they just have kanes inform so that's all he will get.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Kane could get boosted every week and he'd still be almost unusable until around March. Pace rules.

• Advertisement

81+ upgrade packs are up.

But they need 11 rare players this time round :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lord TSC wrote: »
    81+ upgrade packs are up.

But they need 11 rare players this time round :(

It's because both players are 81+ now rather than just one player being guaranteed 81+

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone here rate Kante in the game?

Thinking of selling Alexis Sanchez or Lukaku or both Valencia+Lacazette for him...

Used him for a bit, he's exactly what he says on the tin great defensive player and if your other 2 midfielders are good in attack then you're sorted with him

Dunno if i'd sell those for him, I found Bakayoko to do almost as good a job

It's because both players are 81+ now rather than just one player being guaranteed 81+

Makes sense.

Churning all my non rares into the normal upgrade now, and gonna run all my rares through too. Probably pack nothing but who knows, might nab a few handy cards for the SBCs.

1st pack: Diego Costa, Max Kruse
    2nd: Kagawa, Bravo
    3rd: Cech, Christensen
    4th: Snejider, Promes
    5th: Slimani, Boudebouz
    6th: Manolas, Hart

Not bad. Costa and Cech will be great for the Icon SBCs, and a few 82s as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Van Dijk + Walker were the best from my packs - did about 10 of them all together...lots of 84s/83s so I’ll just recycle those into something.

In other news, I’ve gotten sick of seeing my coin balance and splashed on 89 Dinho...can’t wait to try him out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

J. Marston wrote: »
    Kane could get boosted every week and he'd still be almost unusable until around March. Pace rules.

I got his potm card at the start of the season, took me a few games to get used to him but pair him with Jesus or IF Zaha and the fun starts. Scores from everywhere and has almost 1.5 goals per game for me.

Loving in form allan I bought him Last night for 35k and he was worth every bit of it. He runs all game crazy stamina love him way better then 86 nainagolin who costs 4 times as much.

Back in the days when 4321 was king.... and pogba was 79 rated :):)

FB_IMG_1514463903062.jpg

Finally getting the best out of Salah and Morata in 4-1-2-1-2 (1). Salah feels a hell of a lot better and Morata is an excellent foil for him and banging in goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

So far so good with Ronaldinho in this team - made it to the finals of DKT but got beaten 4-3 by a guy with all attribute boosted team. That attacking trio is unreal and pass masters behind them can easily pick out their runs.

https://imgur.com/a/5UJby

Can’t figure out how to add it to the post - link instead

Finally getting the best out of Salah and Morata in 4-1-2-1-2 (1). Salah feels a hell of a lot better and Morata is an excellent foil for him and banging in goals.

So after weeks of calling him crap he is now good???? ;)

I too switched to 41212 after getting allan and after 6 failed attempts at getting past second round of daily knockout tournament I went on to win it.

So far so good with Ronaldinho in this team - made it to the finals of DKT but got beaten 4-3 by a guy with all attribute boosted team. That attacking trio is unreal and pass masters behind them can easily pick out their runs.

https://imgur.com/a/5UJby

Can’t figure out how to add it to the post - link instead

9VOqeMi.jpg

WL rewards in an hour, first weekend I played most of my games and managed to get Gold 2. Almost guaranteed for there to be new Icon SBCs today too so all my coins are currently in 87-90 rated players.

So after weeks of calling him crap he is now good???? ;)

I too switched to 41212 after getting allan and after 6 failed attempts at getting past second round of daily knockout tournament I went on to win it.

Yeah I’m guessing some formations suit certain strikers.
    Salah was awful for my in any 4-3-3 or the 4-1-2-1-2 (2) but for reason in the wide formation he’s far far better and same goes for Morata who I had tried several times.
    I’m guessing it’s because their backs are to goals and they can easily out turn the defenders and pass/dribble through to goal.

Viera,bergkamp,puyol and shearer the new icons. Viera needs 3 icons no bloody way.

Viera,bergkamp,puyol and shearer the new icons. Viera needs 3 icons no bloody way.

2 Icons for Vieira, still way too expensive.

Frustrating we've only had 1 93+ Icon released and we're 3 months into the game.

Bergkamp doesn't look that bad though, 1 Icon needed any position, then the highest rated team is 87 and no IFs are needed at all.

Shearer also looks mad cheap.

Shearer also looks mad cheap.

Saying around 330k for Shearer....
    Which I have if I sell Morata...hmmm I just want to hear the commentator say Sheaaaaaaaarer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Saying around 330k for Shearer....
    Which I have if I sell Morata...hmmm I just want to hear the commentator say Sheaaaaaaaarer

Futbin is saying 600k odd? Are you including cards from your club?

Advertisement