Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Saying around 330k for Shearer....
    Which I have if I sell Morata...hmmm I just want to hear the commentator say Sheaaaaaaaarer

He would be a good one to do to use for another icon. He is too slow for anything else.

Edit: futbin saying over 600k. His 86 squad alone is nearly 200k with 2 informs needed I'd say even when prices drop it will be about 500k.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OOOOH, defo going to work towards Shearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Either going to get Shearer or maybe see if I can afford Petit

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Futbin is saying 600k odd? Are you including cards from your club?

**** obviously the market has jumped.
    Ah well i’ll Stick with what I have

He'll be cheaper in a few days again. The market has jumped cause people are trying to do the SBCs right now. Wait till next week and it will have dropped back down to 450-500k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

When's the next full moon? With screamer boosts Shearer could cost less than 400k

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

When's the next full moon? With screamer boosts Shearer could cost less than 400k

Crouch now 30k.

People copped on to this trick so not many bargains to take advantage of...

Full moon always at the beginning of a month.

Been looking at prices for a while and I think I can just about afford the Rio Ferdinand SBC. He looks like the type of card that will be good until the end of the game so think I'm gonna go for it.

Been looking at prices for a while and I think I can just about afford the Rio Ferdinand SBC. He looks like the type of card that will be good until the end of the game so think I'm gonna go for it.

I have him and I'm still ****e I may as well have o shea and was brown back there but I'm sure if you know how to defend he is great.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I have him and I'm still ****e I may as well have o shea and was brown back there but I'm sure if you know how to defend he is great.

Think I just want another Icon :o Already traded Okocha in for him so I'm committed now, got Lloris and Isco back from the 100k pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Used him for a bit, he's exactly what he says on the tin great defensive player and if your other 2 midfielders are good in attack then you're sorted with him

Dunno if i'd sell those for him, I found Bakayoko to do almost as good a job

Sound. I ended up selling Valencia and Lacazette for him last night. Ill probably sell him when I get enough to get KdB.

Servers ben down for about an hour and apparently before that none of the new Prime Icons had been packed, so it seems they forgot to add them to packs at all. Last time they did this was with the January OTWs last year and any pack that was opened during the time they were missing was refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

What are the odds of salah getting a toty card after the new year. Might invest in a couple of his otw cards.

Servers ben down for about an hour and apparently before that none of the new Prime Icons had been packed, so it seems they forgot to add them to packs at all. Last time they did this was with the January OTWs last year and any pack that was opened during the time they were missing was refunded.

Woop I'll get another go at my mini silver pack from daily rewards..... yeeehaaawwwww

Woop I'll get another go at my mini silver pack from daily rewards..... yeeehaaawwwww

I opened Gold 2 rewards and all the packs from the Rio SBC so fingers crossed :D

I opened Gold 2 rewards and all the packs from the Rio SBC so fingers crossed :D

Not a hope in he'll they will allow everyone open rewards again but I do remember last time it happens.

Not a hope in he'll they will allow everyone open rewards again but I do remember last time it happens.

Yeah I can't imagine they'll do anything about it but it's kinda bs that they advertised the Icons being in packs when they weren't

Yeah I can't imagine they'll do anything about it but it's kinda bs that they advertised the Icons being in packs when they weren't

Yeah for sure but that won't stop them

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Just my bloody luck. Got a GameStop voucher as a gift over Xmas. Picked up battlefront 2 and bought some fifa points. Stuck in the voucher code and then tried to boot ultimate team. No joy. So waited it out. Back online code accepted but no ****ing points. EA are pure scam artists!

14murphy wrote: »
    Just my bloody luck. Got a GameStop voucher as a gift over Xmas. Picked up battlefront 2 and bought some fifa points. Stuck in the voucher code and then tried to boot ultimate team. No joy. So waited it out. Back online code accepted but no ****ing points. EA are pure scam artists!

Having problems with servers so give them a chance of get onto them. They won't just take your points on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

14murphy wrote: »

You will get them, if not, have a chat with them. They are OK to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

First time qualifying for weekend league after 2 previous attempts. I can't get over the amount of icons in some people's teams. I buy a few packs here and there and think I'm ok at trading but to a point where I only have a squad worth close to a million. How the heck do there players get upwards of 5million. Just lost a game 4-3. Have an 86 rated squad and he had 89. Every single goal he scored wasn't skill, just the fact he had Henry or gullet. Frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Had just enough untradeables left to do one of the 2 81+ upgrades.

Got Godin and Ousmane Dembele. :pac:

EDIT: did a 2nd one, Verratti and Ben Yedder. :D

I did the petit sbc out of all 8 sbc I had 8 packs with about 50 rare players and out of all that I got one board drop card William carvalho.

I was about to cash out of IF trading.

Then I saw Atsu, a 94 pace PL player, is near discard. So instead, I'm buying 50 of him ;;>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Selling everything up, just not enjoying it this year. Probably the earliest I've packed in a Fifa game. Will buy 2 or 3 100k packs and be done with it.

There's a scream Perisic, 87 Icardi and 86 Insigne up for their lowest start price/max buy now for anyone who might want to see if they sneak a bargain!

My new more defensive team.... hopefully it gets me through weekend league without any tantrums.

20171229_210219.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Results of 4 100k packs...

75 rated IF, Guardiola.
    Filipe Luis.
    3 84's in Herrera, Silva and Pedro.

Rest were 83 and below.

Cost of that in Fifa Point money would have been €80. Could you imagine?

Turns out my controller's broken, sometimes it just does nothing when I hold the left stick down. Been driving me mad for a while, every time I try to run in that direction my players just completely stop moving, passes go in completely different directions, etc. Bit annoying considering the controllers only a few months old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Turns out my controller's broken, sometimes it just does nothing when I hold the left stick down. Been driving me mad for a while, every time I try to run in that direction my players just completely stop moving, passes go in completely different directions, etc. Bit annoying considering the controllers only a few months old.

Ah, ye olde ****ty left fumstik. I feel for ya :(

Advertisement