Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got my second salty loser message :D:pac:

I win 4-3 and the guy sends me a screen cap of the game facts after the match.
    5 shots on target for me, 14 for him :P

Tbh he can't complain because my style of play is defensive and only shoot when I create a real opening. But more importantly he scored 2 kick off goals so he can go away with his victim complex :pac:

I'm going to sell kante because bakayoko is better than him since it seems all that matters for a cdm in 4-1-2-1-2 is height.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Gyan84 wrote: »

I'm going to sell kante because bakayoko is better than him since it seems all that matters for a cdm in 4-1-2-1-2 is height.

definitely.
    I got rid of him as I had futmas Herrera who's doing a fine job for me in that role.
    With Bakayoko I just end up abusing the gimp when he does something stupid in game...and he will mark my words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Was having my best ever weekend league 14 wins and 4 loss but didn't have any time to finish the games to even try get to 18 wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

jayo26 wrote: »
    Was having my best ever weekend league 14 wins and 4 loss but didn't have any time to finish the games to even try get to 18 wins.

Yeah, got myself to 18 wins and 7 losses. That is the most amount of time I will have to play it all year. 3 of my losses were my own fault as well with silly play the reason for it, was walloped twice and had two close run games.

Played a guy with Yashin, Carlos, Matthaus, Ferdinand, IF Valencia, LW Henry, Vieira, Ronaldinho, Pires, Originaldo, and Michael Owen yesterday. Walloped him 5-2 after going 2-0 down early doors. Got some serious hate messages from him afterwards. Guess you are super invested when you spend thousands on the game :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I know I said I never would...but I'm tempted to work and try to get some red cards from weekend league.

How many wins and such per weekend would I need to get even the worst of the Red gold cards? Like, will I get anything with 8 wins a week? Also, am I right in saying that I can start this week and get four weeks in, or are we in the middle of a set of weeks?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I know I said I never would...but I'm tempted to work and try to get some red cards from weekend league.

How many wins and such per weekend would I need to get even the worst of the Red gold cards? Like, will I get anything with 8 wins a week? Also, am I right in saying that I can start this week and get four weeks in, or are we in the middle of a set of weeks?

December is over now obviously so next weekend will be January weeks.

You need to be getting silver 1 monthly to get a chance of any decent gold cards anything over an 80 gold inform last month which is on average 10 wins a week.

The packs are capped so silver 2 will get you 3 reds with maximum 80 overall where as silver 1 will get you 3 reds two of them will be maximum 80 over all and one will be greater then 80 overall.

Yeah, I reckon I could be pushing for lower elite levels if I had time but 40 games is so much to cram into what is effectively two days. Even the 25 I played this weekend with time was tough to do. Younger mans game mode I reckon, a few years ago I would have easily had time to do it.

I think this guy went to extreme lengths just to fit de gea and pirlo into same team.

20180101_124647.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anyone experiencing problems with the companion app. It’s very choppy today.

Have 3 items stuckbrom the futmas SBC. Servers probably melting with everyone from Christmas playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I think this guy went to extreme lengths just to fit de gea and pirlo into same team.

20180101_124647.jpg

Errrmmm, are you not of the same ilk but just not reached his standard yet? Ye canny complain about icons etc when you're quite happy to eat the **** sandwich and take part. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, me still drunk

Liamalone wrote: »
    Errrmmm, are you not of the same ilk but just not reached his standard yet? Ye canny complain about icons etc when you're quite happy to eat the **** sandwich and take part. If I'm mistaken then I apologise, me still drunk

Who is complaining? I'm sharing a team i came up against I've no problem with teams people build and yes I'm of the same Ilk I like building the best team I can.

December is over now obviously so next weekend will be January weeks.

You need to be getting silver 1 monthly to get a chance of any decent gold cards anything over an 80 gold inform last month which is on average 10 wins a week.

The packs are capped so silver 2 will get you 3 reds with maximum 80 overall where as silver 1 will get you 3 reds two of them will be maximum 80 over all and one will be greater then 80 overall.

I usually get 8 wins when I've played in the past. If I actually invest in a team, I'd be hopeful I could try pushing for 10 :) Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Managed to actually get through all my WL games for once and got Gold 1. Had 11 games to get 4 wins and of course it took me all 11, but that's 2 100k packs waiting for me on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gold 1 is 2 100k packs on console? What a pile of absolute ****e pc rewards are.

I forgot I need to actually qualify first XD

Got to the finals of a DKT, only to lose to a 120th minute goal

Got there again, but my controller battery died on the 88th minute and lost 1-0 :(

RossieMan wrote: »
    Gold 1 is 2 100k packs on console? What a pile of absolute ****e pc rewards are.

Don’t ye only play 25 games or something ?

Blazer wrote: »
    Don’t ye only play 25 games or something ?

Yep they need 14 wins from 25 games. I found it way easier last year when on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Is Dybala worth it ? Nearly 200k on PS at the moment. Seems pricey.

Was playing a bit of seasons earlier, beat a lad 3-1. Was a close enough game and was about to send him a message to say it was an enjoyable game because we both had our chances. Then I get a message saying " Your gay and your **** at FIFA". Jimmies well and truly rustled. I think the presence of icons and the like in your team increases the number of hate messages.

• Advertisement

Yep they need 14 wins from 25 games. I found it way easier last year when on pc.

14 games for what?

our rewards are ****e outside of elite 1 rewards.

14 games for what?

our rewards are ****e outside of elite 1 rewards.

14 wins for gold 3 and auto qualification.

I know the rewards are crap I was on pc last year that's why I can compare both.

It's 11 for gold 3 this year. 13 for 2, 15 for gold 1.

Elite 3 is 18 if I'm remembering correctly. I've got elite 1 a fair few times when I've actually got my 25 games played.

It's 11 for gold 3 this year. 13 for 2, 15 for gold 1.

Elite 3 is 18 if I'm remembering correctly. I've got elite 1 a fair few times when I've actually got my 25 games played.

I got elite a few times last year I haven't came close to it this year on xbox.

Almost definitely a bad idea but I'm doing a few of those Tradeable TOTW SBC packs and holding them for tomorrow as it's looking like a pretty stacked TOTW because it's nearly all premier league.

Almost definitely a bad idea but I'm doing a few of those Tradeable TOTW SBC packs and holding them for tomorrow as it's looking like a pretty stacked TOTW because it's nearly all premier league.

****. I must have opened about 10 of those packs.
    Only one I actually used was Alonso as I was already using his tradeable one.
    And if I got that bloody Italian keeper one more time.

Blazer wrote: »
    ****. I must have opened about 10 of those packs.
    Only one I actually used was Alonso as I was already using his tradeable one.
    And if I got that bloody Italian keeper one more time.

The untradeable packs are gonna be from this TOTW no matter when you open them but the tradeable one is for whatever TOTW you open it on. I've made 5 of them, not expecting anything but people seem to think this TOTW will have Pogba, Sanchez, Dybala, Salah, Willian, Hamsik, and Dele Alli so there's a decent chance at something.

Still can't qualify :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Still can't qualify :/

Usually a good tip is to wait for Thursday night then play out as many games as you can most of the good ones have already qualified by that stage. This week it's gonna be tricky because tomorrow I think you can only have 4 holds in your team and subs so I may try get on tonight to play some and see what happens.

• Advertisement

I have a tonne of great silvers from saving them for League SBCs, so that might suit tbh. I presume Icons count as golds?

Advertisement