Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Just got Neymar in the last day of Futmas reward. DEADLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I presume Icons count as golds?

Not entirely, you can't pack Icons in the 2 player packs that offer 2 gold players but you can get them in any other pack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not entirely, you can't pack Icons in the 2 player packs that offer 2 gold players but you can get them in any other pack.

I meant though for the "Only 4 golds" criteria of the DKT.

I meant though for the "Only 4 golds" criteria of the DKT.

Ahh ok I'd assume they do count then yeah, probably just anyone over 74 rated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yah I used informs before. I assume silver monthly rewards be ok to use as silver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I did all the daily sbcs and the best I got was strootman :o

Hopefully they'll give something to the people that did all of them but knowing EA it'll be a bronze contract pack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Built a silver squad for that DKT tomorrow...just qualified there. Was looking forward to using the squad - had a silver IF RM from the Saudi league that had 99 agility and balance + 4* 4*

I have a tonne of great silvers from saving them for League SBCs, so that might suit tbh. I presume Icons count as golds?

Just won the dkt gowns thankfully don't have to mess about with silvers.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

One of those nights. 6 losses on the trot. This ****ing game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Perrin is guaranteed to be an IF this week. With 3 totw packs guaranteed i’ll get 3 of him.

• Advertisement

Nice card in an plus 81 player pack

20180103_100635.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Gents, I may finally be able to afford my first Icon, ~350k in the bank and 2*88s, 1*87, 2*86s untradeables to burn into the SBCs. My main question is who to go for? I like the idea of shearer but he seems to be regarded fairly poorly, everyone loves Rui Costa but I've no attachment, Deco seems like a lesser version but he ex-chelsea so I'm tempted there and then Overmars seems to be unreal too...

I'm thinking one of the central ones for best linking potential? Deco in a false 9 with Martial and SBC Promes either side is what I'm leaning to at the moment...

I love Costa. Can't comment on the others at the moment though, but can't recommend Costa enough.

Leaked TOTW apparently

Ederson, Nkoulou, Lovren, Ake, Willian, Pogba, Dybala(RW), Alexis Sanchez, Alli, Firmino, Arnautovic Perin, Ayala, Izquierdo, Snodgrass, Hanni (Anderlech), Lingard (CAM), Quagliarella Wilson, Fathi, Mierzekewski, Alessandra

I know lots love Costa in here but I'd have hagi ahead of him easily I love hagi he is just better then Costa for me.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I know lots love Costa in here but I'd have hagi ahead of him easily I love hagi he is just better then Costa for me.

It depends on role you’re playing.
    Hagi is excellent at CAM but that’s it. He’s too weak and small to play as CM etc.
    Costa on the other hand is excellent and can play as a box to box midfielder as well as playing cam.
    I think I was the first to have him on here when his sbc was launched and I did it straightaway and have been raving about him since.

I've been afraid to try Costa at CM yet cause he's so amazing for me at CAM. But it does restrict my options, formation wise.

OOoh, the marquee matchups need Australian league players :D

BPM method time. Already packed two Central coast players within 10 packs, each selling for 3000 each.

I've been afraid to try Costa at CM yet cause he's so amazing for me at CAM. But it does restrict my options, formation wise.

He doesn’t score as many goals but his assists are sky high.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve come up against the three of them before...prime Costa made the most impact imo. Overmars and Deco were pushed off the ball very easily. Used the 85 Deco in a squad as well, he was decent tbf, great passing and set pieces but I prefer my CAMs to have some height

New TOTW

DSn_FPqVMAEhPLy.jpg

Never thought I'd see the day hat Lovren gets an IF :p Not really sure why he got it ahead of Klavan when he's the one who scored but who cares.

Got 5 of those TOTW packs to open when it drops, Pogba, Sanchez, and Dybala will be near impossible to get but Firmno, Dele Alli, Willian, or Ederson should be attainable. In saying that I'll probably get Perin, Nkoulou, and 3 Snodgrass.

• Advertisement

That aranautivic would.make some nice cheap cam.

jayo26 wrote: »
    That aranautivic would.make some nice cheap cam.

4* skills, 6'4 with 90+ strength and those card stats, looks unreal actually.

Those Premier League upgrade packs might not be a bad idea right now either. 12 PL players, 3 rare, with that many IFs out right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

My totgs firmino just plummeted in price :o Not that I mind anyway since he's my favorite player.

That arnoutivic looks like he'd be good fun to try for a weekend league.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

So glad I sold my OTW Ederson last week for ~65K -_- 100K profit missed in one card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

That Dele Alli care looks nifty shouldn’t be too expensive either

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

hots wrote: »
    Gents, I may finally be able to afford my first Icon, ~350k in the bank and 2*88s, 1*87, 2*86s untradeables to burn into the SBCs. My main question is who to go for? I like the idea of shearer but he seems to be regarded fairly poorly, everyone loves Rui Costa but I've no attachment, Deco seems like a lesser version but he ex-chelsea so I'm tempted there and then Overmars seems to be unreal too...

I'm thinking one of the central ones for best linking potential? Deco in a false 9 with Martial and SBC Promes either side is what I'm leaning to at the moment...

Packed prime Overmars a while ago, regret not selling him when he was 850k. He is a decent LW with good dribbling and his finishing plus weak foot makes for some lovely goals. Realistically though, there are much better options for a cheaper price at LW.

85 Blanc is by far and away my favourite ever Icon. Has about 200 goals and 150 assists in 200 games for me. His pace, size, strength, decent vision, decent finishing etc make for am incredibly balanced card.

Got 5 of those TOTW packs to open when it drops, Pogba, Sanchez, and Dybala will be near impossible to get but Firmno, Dele Alli, Willian, or Ederson should be attainable. In saying that I'll probably get Perin, Nkoulou, and 3 Snodgrass.

Well I did get Perin and Snodgrass, other 3 were Lovren, Izequirdo, and Arnautovic who only goes for like 50k.

Got 2x 81 and 1x82.
    Fcuk you EA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I've been praying for a good RW inform for my Serie A team as there is a lack of decent options there. I currently have Calejon at 83 and Cuadrado at 82 so Dybala will be a significant upgrade. Mind you I'll be a while saving up as the most I've paid for a player was around 44k for Buffon.

Advertisement