Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So changed up my style today seen as I'd already qualified for weekend league. Now I'm doing a lot if one two passing and working it into opposition box it working brilliant for me creating on average over 10 shots on target per game where as I used to have 5 at most...... 4 players messaged me with the most abusive messages ever hahaha you actually can't avoid them they moan no matter what way someone plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

One two passing around the box is the meta. I know I'm in a game when I play somebody who can get to my box and get a shot away without me having a hope of tackling them because of well timed passing and movement.

Defending is my weakest point though. I am still struggling massively with the tackling system. Some guys seem to be incredible at it, feels like even their wingers have incredible strength and standing tackle stats and their defenders are like homing missiles and can tackle through the back of me even when holding them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Blazer wrote: »
    Got 2x 81 and 1x82.
    Fcuk you EA.

Got ake and lingard not great myself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Every game tonight

Kick off
    Low driven shot
    Dab

:/

One two passing around the box is the meta. I know I'm in a game when I play somebody who can get to my box and get a shot away without me having a hope of tackling them because of well timed passing and movement.

Defending is my weakest point though. I am still struggling massively with the tackling system. Some guys seem to be incredible at it, feels like even their wingers have incredible strength and standing tackle stats and their defenders are like homing missiles and can tackle through the back of me even when holding them off.

Never really tried it until today but getting some of my best stats ever and results.

20180103_191536.jpg

• Advertisement

Those are some serious stats.

Those are some serious stats.

Don't know if they would be that great in comparison to others.... but to what I was usually doing with just 3 or 4 shots on target and been peppered with shots from range it's a world of difference.

Faced someone there with Prime Pele in the DKT :O

He rage quit when I scored a corner thirty seconds in though :( I kind of wanted to see what Pele was capable of.

Finally qualified. When I got to the final, I stuck my loan Prime Ronaldo in from my preorder, and it felt like cheating. Six goals, two assists for him.

Time to build a team for the weekend then, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Silver 1 monthly rewards as I only played 2 weekends, meaning I get 1 81+ red card. Just don't make it a goalkeeper :p

(unless it's De Gea)

• Advertisement

Silver 1 monthly rewards as I only played 2 weekends, meaning I get 1 81+ red card. Just don't make it a goalkeeper :p

(unless it's De Gea)

Think I only got silver 3 so not much to get excited about

Ooh, look at the fancy silver pants of everyone :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ooh, look at the fancy silver pants of everyone :P

Haha bronze is nice too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What does five wins from eleven get ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got rooney from silver 1 which is better than what I got for gold 3 last month so I can't complain

Huh, for Bronze one, I got two red silvers. They'd have been handy today before I qualified :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

got IF Mooy from mine.

What a complete waste of a month.

RossieMan wrote: »
    got IF Mooy from mine.

What a complete waste of a month.

What rank? IF Mooy is a good card.

Mooy is one I constantly hear is excellent for his rating. Not tried him yet but I've heard very good things.

Got nothing from my 100k packs, Draxler and Asensio being the best from each pack, but cnsidering I only got 1 81+ red card it ended up being a decent one.

83lLq4K.png

His normal card is Brazilian but he changed his nationality so his IF card was Ukrainian, but they forgot to change the red version so he's still Brazilian for me which makes it way better. Good stats and 5* skill so I might try him out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What da fuk?

What da fuk?

Ya big cheat haha

Elite 2. It's pretty ****e to be honest. That's 2 84s I'm a row I've gotten. At least in the last monthlys I got higuain as a 91 which was 400k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Scored this goal tonight or rather his keeper did.
    The two of were in hysterics when it went it.
    Hopefully you can see this file?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhogC9FlpL03uwocCN27rkC4q-xx

Scored this goal tonight or rather his keeper did.
    The two of were in hysterics when it went it.
    Hopefully you can see this file?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhogC9FlpL03uwocCN27rkC4q-xx

That's nearly happened me a few times but it never actually crossed the line.

Decided to qualify weekend league tonight. Was fun using the silvers plus a couple of icons to make the link ups work. Used Njie up front, with Ravel Morrison CAM. Great partnership.

Lads, you know the "Road to Glory" videos the Youtubers do. It's they buy no Fifa points, but do they trade, or is it entirely pack luck they rely on?

They trade, play weekend league, play seasons, do sbcs. It's purely time, a lot of time.

I wouldn't even like to see the time they put into the game. Most seem to dedicate their lives to it.

Accidentally bought the new Sanchez card for 650k. Reckon I'll be taking a significant it on that. Balls. At least it wasn't the fecking 90 rated one. Will give him a whack at the weekend league and see how he gets on, then sell.

• Advertisement

Accidentally bought the new Sanchez card for 650k. Reckon I'll be taking a significant it on that. Balls. At least it wasn't the fecking 90 rated one. Will give him a whack at the weekend league and see how he gets on, then sell.

Lads like you is how tsc makes his money :) he should be ashamed :)

Advertisement