Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also a few rumours going around that it could be a community voted TOTY. Same guys that leaked the FUTmas schedule also leaked the TOTY and apparently everyone that got nominated has one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Nope.
    That's why there was a market crash back in October as it was leaked that EA was going to release the cards back then but they had to come out and say they would be released in Jan.

No what im saying is the toty has already been decided by fifa and been announced.

I know ultimate team hasn't had one yet but if they do have one going by other years it's going to be the same team as the fifa one.

So the list if nominations doesn't mean anything as it's already decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Also a few rumours going around that it could be a community voted TOTY. Same guys that leaked the FUTmas schedule also leaked the TOTY and apparently everyone that got nominated has one.

christ no...the last thing we want is fanboys voting in ridiculous players who don't deserve it.
    Can you imagine if Jesus got it like what people are saying? I mean what da fuk did he do last year. He was injured most of the year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is anyone else feeling less inclined to play with loads of different teams this year, or is it just me?

Usually, I'm cycling through teams like mad, but not so much this year. I feel like I've got my spine down, and am happy to stick with the same players, more or less.

Think the Icon SBCs are part of that too. Rather than wasting coins switching round teams constantly, I'm just plugging the coins into the SBCs, cause I know I won't get better cards than them...

I'm blaming the SBC's.
    This is without a doubt the best team I've ever had by Xmas so I've been sticking to them mainly.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Is anyone else feeling less inclined to play with loads of different teams this year, or is it just me?

Usually, I'm cycling through teams like mad, but not so much this year. I feel like I've got my spine down, and am happy to stick with the same players, more or less.

Think the Icon SBCs are part of that too. Rather than wasting coins switching round teams constantly, I'm just plugging the coins into the SBCs, cause I know I won't get better cards than them...

In fairness you have a few icons and all so not much reason to change and I'm the same the more prime icons I do the less changing I'll do.

At the moment my team can't get my h better unless I pus Carlos at left back and do another few icons for defence and midfield.

My team is worth about 5 million I think but I've less then 2 million of that in tradeable players so can't change much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was 6-7 but managed to get it back to 13-7 which hopefully will put me towards my first gold one finish.

I had one guy with prime henry who paused the game 3 times before kick off to mess with his formation/tactics and then he instantly quit when I scored a kick off goal :confused::pac:

I got bored after the seventh loss and decided to try sif arnoutivic for the weekend and he has been a revelation. Him Kluivert and totgs Firmino in around the box = low driven shots for days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Was 1-0 up and scored a second goal from offside and the lad quit before the offside was called :p

When I was listing things earlier, I accidently mucked up on a few cards. And...um....it turned out well, for a mistake...

kumzl7d.jpg

From Twitter - a community TOTY could be coming. Rumoured to be the 8th!
    https://imgur.com/a/eZd4x

• Advertisement

From Twitter - a community TOTY could be coming. Rumoured to be the 8th!
    https://imgur.com/a/eZd4x

Well at least they’re locking out the public vote who if they had their way we’d have Jesus and Musa up front.
    It’s a bit of a farce these cards. We already get them as tots and these are just basically a chance to being those cards into the next fifa game and make EA more money from packs.

Imagine a blue Jesus card oh god :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Imagine a blue Jesus card oh god :)

There’s no way he should get one.
    He was out injured after Xmas and didn’t get any IF after that.
    Kane will be in the official team and the only person who would deserve a community card would be Son, Mane and Salah .
    Also a Jesus card would mean his path to glory card would upgrade also.

Blazer wrote: »
    There’s no way he should get one.
    He was out injured after Xmas and didn’t get any IF after that.
    Kane will be in the official team and the only person who would deserve a community card would be Son, Mane and Salah .

Of course he shouldn't get one but fuk would be some over powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hayzeus Hayzeus Hayzeus

Blue Jesus with a blue Jesse lingard would be a dream :):):)

I need 10 wins from 15 to get gold 1 after losing 3 in a row to a 89 ronaldhino and two games that felt like squad battles on ultimate with defenders barreling towards me as if they had 90 pace :rolleyes:

I hope they don't give the youtubers a say because nearly all of them seem to be as bad as the most toxic players you'll find.

Wouldn’t mind if they gave us the actual TOTY and then the community TOTY.. something interesting I’d say.

Meanwhile, my connection has finally stabled tonight at 11.30. Finished the night 7-8 so far. My last win from a 120th min winner from Martial. The guy was shushing every goal so it was only right to shush all the way to the half way line and into the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Sold up my squad this morning on a whim. Now have 1.1m to spend on whole new team. Any suggestions?

Sold up my squad this morning on a whim. Now have 1.1m to spend on whole new team. Any suggestions?

Messi and Neymar and 9 other donkeys.

• Advertisement

Up to 11 wins with 12 games to go. Gonna try and push for the 14 wins to get into silver one, i think.

Up to 11 wins with 12 games to go. Gonna try and push for the 14 wins to get into silver one, i think.

Silver one ain't a bad reward decent packs and 20k coins.

Ugh, my internet is having a freak out and the lag has killed me so I'm leaving it at 11 and not making myself annoyed any further. I struggled to 8 wins last week and made it to 11 this week with plenty to spare. Had been aiming for 10 wins, so I'm happy with that. Was a far ore positive experience than last week.

Ugh, my internet is having a freak out and the lag has killed me so I'm leaving it at 11 and not making myself annoyed any further. I struggled to 8 wins last week and made it to 11 this week with plenty to spare. Had been aiming for 10 wins, so I'm happy with that. Was a far ore positive experience than last week.

In the same spot the entire week....haven’t a clue why it’s acting up either. The amount of games I’ve lost due to lag is insane. Keep getting booted off of the servers or the match disconnects after about 20 mins.. Think I’m going to try push it for 14. Currently sat at 9-12

Just lost a match 4-3 in extra time. When it was 3-3 I literally hit the post 6 times and was the only one attacking. And to top it off, the only reason he could score was because he had loan maradonna :mad:

I've no chance of getting gold 1 now because I'd have to go 7-3 in my last ten games but at least I'm getting closer.

Can't for the life of me figure out how this is a penalty, ended up losing the game 4-3 too.

https://streamable.com/3up1j

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can't for the life of me figure out how this is a penalty, ended up losing the game 4-3 too.

Two match ban for diving incoming :D

This is a common occurrence for me in weekend league. Usually it happens when someone runs into my player with alessandrini and the game doesn't have a clue what happened so it just gives a foul. Add it to the list of incredibly annoying inconsistencies :o:pac:

Was 16-3, now 17-6 having faced Musa in every game since.

• Advertisement

Was 16-3, now 17-6 having faced Musa in every game since.

He's unreal..I have his futmass and he's a super winger for me around the 60 min mark. Sheer pace, 4 start skills and 85 finishing :D
    Wouldn't mind but I always hated his card in previous versions.

Advertisement