Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Redo91

Are servers acting up for anyone else today? I've been kicked out twice (once at full time) with a message along the lines of "cannot complete request at this time". Hadn't happened to me before and very frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Blazer wrote: »
    Hell I’ve gone from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) to 4-3-2-1 to my current one 4-1-2-1-2(1).
    I went from Div 3 to Div 7 losing about 20-25 matches before reversing the trend. Now back up to Div 4 and just narrowly missing out on promotion to div 3.
    Used to be worse before in older games Your striker would go on a 10-20 scoring streak and then fall to pieces.
    It was like having your very own Fernando Torres. You start off with the Liverpool version then one night you go to play and he’s turned into the Chelsea version where he couldn’t buy a goal.

Don't talk to me,I've been through most formations twice at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Same here had lovely passing movements going and gradually list it all and ability to pass as the weekend league went on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Montpellier players going for mental money right now if you have more than one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Sold off 3 of them, 23k and then packed Mane in the packs :) not a bad return. Cost me nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

wonski wrote: »
    Montpellier players going for mental money right now if you have more than one...

Yeah just sold a silver player for 8500.. mental

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Don't talk to me,I've been through most formations twice at this stage

yeah and I'm now back to 4-3-2-1 ffs..
    Salah is ****e on his own and I bought IF Firminho who's pretty awesome.

yeah and I'm now back to 4-3-2-1 ffs..
    Salah is ****e on his own and I bought IF Firminho who's pretty awesome.

Yea I've put my potm Salah on the wing and I'm getting much more out of him there,you just reminded me I must get that if firmino,I have the normal one playing in midfield

Yea I've put my potm Salah on the wing and I'm getting much more out of him there,you just reminded me I must get that if firmino,I have the normal one playing in midfield

I got rid of him again. He started off fantastic and then faded away.
    I've been trying every striker in the game and I said I'd give futmass Musa a chance as his my supersub. Hattrick in his first game so gonna give him a run up front in 4-1-2-1-2 with Salah.
    Gonna put Okocha on the wings for giggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody used Baby Icon Shevchenko at all, Bought him recently and he’s absolutely amazing big improvement over Jesus. Looking forward to his Prime whenever that may be

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Do think I'll be getting into the weekend league this week :/ have gotten to the finals five or six times only to get mauled, and I don't know if I'll get any more time today. Maybe one more try. :(

Just got beat to a last minute goal,ball swung in to the far post,his striker rises above the defender to score,who was my defender you ask,it was Mr mo Salah I mean wtf?? You wouldn't mind but I've him set to stay forward, no sign of Kyle walker either and he's set to stay back too

Does anyone actually think the chemistry cards do anything at all? They never seem to change the in-game stats for anyone.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Do think I'll be getting into the weekend league this week :/ have gotten to the finals five or six times only to get mauled, and I don't know if I'll get any more time today. Maybe one more try. :(

Aaaaand, I've officially failed in my bid to get ten wins a weekend. It got harder tonight, not easier. Went from getting to the finals consaptantly to getting mauled in the first round every time :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

WL rewards, Gold 1, 100k pack, best player is 82 Hernandez.

EDIT: Just opened a 5k gold pack and got Kroos :eek:

Also no new Prime Icons again

How futhead community voted...what a shower of muppets and faboys.
    No Kroos or Isco.
    Valenica makes it ahead of Carvahal =another farce...hopefully everyone else shows a bit more cop on and foots for the real footballers for this year.

http://www.futhead.com/toty/vote/

How futhead community voted...what a shower of muppets and faboys.
    No Kroos or Isco.
    Valenica makes it ahead of Carvahal =another farce...hopefully everyone else shows a bit more cop on and foots for the real footballers for this year.

http://www.futhead.com/toty/vote/

Your some man to complain haha

Who cares at all? Rather have players that people like using in the TOTY anyway, it's not like it's an award with any real merit and no players are going to be upset about not getting in it. People complain about how bad Kroos' TOTY is all the time anyway.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Your some man to complain haha

I'm turning into Victor Meldrew goddamnit

• Advertisement

Who cares at all? Rather have players that people like using in the TOTY anyway, it's not like it's an award with any real merit and no players are going to be upset about not getting in it. People complain about how bad Kroos' TOTY is all the time anyway.

Great point to be fair. Kroos is always the biggest disappointment with his lack of pace.

I'm turning into Victor Meldrew goddamnit

I don't believe it..

I'd just like to say vvd is a beast in this game

Oh btw anyone know of any overpowered keepers from the pl,I heard somewhere that mignolet was but I've tried him and I really have my doubts,I've tried butland too btw

Oh btw anyone know of any overpowered keepers from the pl,I heard somewhere that mignolet was but I've tried him and I really have my doubts,I've tried butland too btw

Save your time all keepers are **** trust me they all let in the same goals.

Save your time all keepers are **** trust me they all let in the same goals.

I used to have Buffon when I had my Italian side and he was unreal, I'm actually thinking of saving for De gea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

De dear is the only one any different. Buffon is decent too. Everyone else is ****e.

Fahrmann for Bundeliga, begovic for bpl.

I'm using prime schmeicheal and he concede all the same goals. Stupid bounces under his body all the stupid rebounds and long shots constantly. If your up again someone that knows how to score your keeper won't be any good.

I'm using prime schmeicheal and he concede all the same goals. Stupid bounces under his body all the stupid rebounds and long shots constantly. If your up again someone that knows how to score your keeper won't be any good.

I love Schmeicheal against the majority of players. He does not concede long shots, great one on ones.

But if you're playing someone who knows low driven shots, you may as well have a bronze in for the good ANY keeper will do you :/

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I love Schmeicheal against the majority of players. He does not concede long shots, great one on ones.

But if you're playing someone who knows low driven shots, you may as well have a bronze in for the good ANY keeper will do you :/

Totally different from me then pal I concede long shots with him constantly.

Advertisement