Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

+1 on Fahrmann. He pulls off the most unreal saves. Last weekend league, he made 4 in a row close range.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Do we know what time POTM comes out or can it drop at any time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think its normally around 11pm or something.

Kane is POTM,
    You need an IF from Spurs who's english and plays CM/CAM/CF/ST leaving really only Del Alli/Kane.
    Only two SBC challenges but this one is 250K plus, 2nd one is pretty basic.

was hoping to use my danny Williams from the journey doesn't seem like I can use it for sbcs though

• Advertisement

prices has gone through the roof now.
    You're talking a minimum of 350K for the first part of the SBC.
    Probably 30-50k at most for the 2nd one if not less.

Unless you have his first POTM then he's cheap.
    Of course his toty card is out next week so why bother doing it :)

p***ed off I can use Williams going have to get selling a lot of cards to buy if kane r alli

seamie78 wrote: »
    p***ed off I can use Williams going have to get selling a lot of cards to buy if kane r alli

don't
    Wait for his toty card. Will be around the same price and tradeable hopefully.
    Kane seems to be beast this year though. Every single time I've come up agaist his cards and especially his special ones he rips me apart and gets a few goals.
    I'm leaning towards his toty one instead of going for Shearer because it will be cheaper and tradeable.

that's if he makes toty, suppose we will know that monday

I don't think people have realised that Del Alli's IF card will do the SBC as well.
    I'm seeing bids of 430K + for Kane and Del Alli can be got for 370K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Can't confirm it but a few on Twitter have said you can submit Williams on the web app if he's a Spurs player.

Haven't been able to verify it myself but could save you 300k if true.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Can't confirm it but a few on Twitter have said you can submit Williams on the web app if he's a Spurs player.

Haven't been able to verify it myself but could save you 300k if true.

Williams?

ah the journey one.
    Apparently not..people have tried it and it doesn't work.

Yeah, like I said, i haven't been able to try it but a few have claimed to do it on the web app. I'll double check

Edit: A few more saying it can be done via the web app or companion. Considering it's Twitter I can't confirm 100% but worth a shot if any here has a Spurs Williams in their club.

Yeah, like I said, i haven't been able to try it but a few have claimed to do it on the web app. I'll double check

Edit: A few more saying it can be done via the web app or companion. Considering it's Twitter I can't confirm 100% but worth a shot if any here has a Spurs Williams in their club.

I know last year you could use the Hunter card for SBC but this year EA don't allow that. Be nice if you could though :D
    Must rush home and continue the journey. Fcuk I picked Newcastle last year so no joy there.
    Some people are saying it others are saying no..hard to know until you try yourself :)

tried it on the web app, doesn't work he doesn't appear in the search even

seamie78 wrote: »
    tried it on the web app, doesn't work he doesn't appear in the search even

try the companion app..I saw a mention of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    try the companion app..I saw a mention of that

And close one eye and tap the floor with your right foot. :)

it was the companion app will try web app now

web app doesn't work either, worth a try. did his loan sbc and will take blazers advice and wait on toty

yeah that could drop the price of the sbc significantly if he got it.
    You can see prices of both cards are now dropping to 340k as more people realise the TOTY cards are coming.
    However this is EA...since they have 40% of the vote you can be guaranteed they won't vote for Kane as he has a potm and will give it so someone like Neymar or Mbappe.
    You can see how they screwed over otw Salah owners so rinse repeat for Kane.
    I reckon by next week before launch you can complete the Kane potm for 200k.

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote:
    it was the companion app will try web app now

Sorry lads, couldn't verify it but thought it might have been able to help a few on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I'd like to think Kane will get TOTY, and he's been in a lot of the votes I've seen, but EA still have a 40% stake in the vote and I can't see them not putting Neymar in there.

Sorry lads, couldn't verify it but thought it might have been able to help a few on here.

no harm in trying lad :)

I know I shouldn't but damnit I want that Kane card.
    I was going for Shearer which was going to cost me 600K but Kane is better for half the price....hmmmm...
    And besides if either him/Salah or Mane get POTM again at least we know we can re-use their cards to get the higher one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

According to futhead, Kane isn't in TOTY according to the community vote

I'd expect the team to be much the same as this, Kane and Carvajal deserve it more than Neymar and Valencia but they aren't meta or going to sell packs

According to futhead, Kane isn't in TOTY according to the community vote

I'd expect the team to be much the same as this, Kane and Carvajal deserve it more than Neymar and Valencia but they aren't meta or going to sell packs

That's just one site voting though,
    There's about a 100 voters and EA also have the final say with 40% of the votes.
    But again I can't see them voting for Kane with him already being in POTM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

That's just one site voting though,
    There's about a 100 voters and EA also have the final say with 40% of the votes.
    But again I can't see them voting for Kane with him already being in POTM.

My mistake I thought they were compiling the votes from the different social media accounts

don't
    Wait for his toty card. Will be around the same price and tradeable hopefully.
    Kane seems to be beast this year though. Every single time I've come up agaist his cards and especially his special ones he rips me apart and gets a few goals.
    I'm leaning towards his toty one instead of going for Shearer because it will be cheaper and tradeable.

couldn't even take my own advice.:o
    I'm justifying by that I was going for Shearer but now getting Kane for half the price.
    Besides I keep buying and selling strikers so EA are getting 5% of me every time which decreases my cash amount. At least this way I've bought someone and stuck with him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

couldn't even take my own advice.:o
    I'm justifying by that I was going for Shearer but now getting Kane for half the price.
    Besides I keep buying and selling strikers so EA are getting 5% of me every time which decreases my cash amount. At least this way I've bought someone and stuck with him :D

I did his first one and did his second one this afternoon. The original had 148 goals and 137 assists in 110 games. I've played a few games with him today, class. Well worth the money, needs a hunter or Catalyst card for pace but his finishing is lethal

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    I did his first one and did his second one this afternoon. The original had 148 goals and 137 assists in 110 games. I've played a few games with him today, class. Well worth the money, needs a hunter or Catalyst card for pace but his finishing is lethal

that's what I wanna hear :)

Advertisement