Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Same here gets a lot of grief for his lack of pace but a TOTY year card would prob put it in the mid 80's which is more than useable

Let’s just hope he’s not over a million

Even with his regular card and 71 pace, I find it to be unreal for me..no chem styles either.

Also just finished Gold 3 for the first time since fifa 17! Actually had time to finish my games this weekend...7 remaining but cba playing them. Happy with the auto qualification for next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

TOTY expected this evening, will they announce the whole team or will they just start with GKs, do people anticipate many sbcs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That Harry Kane card is beautiful

wonder how much we will be talking, will it be over the million

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    wonder how much we will be talking, will it be over the million

Hopefully not. Reckon 700k mark on Sunday?

hopefully, glad I didn't go mad for his potm now

I really don't think kane will be anywhere near under 1 million. It's the first big toty and the defenders alone usually never drop below 700k I hope I'm wrong but precendt says he will be about 1.5 million.

not what I wanted to hear, but your probably right a 96 prem striker so early in the season, quick question will his next if card be 97 or 92

not what I wanted to hear, but your probably right a 96 prem striker so early in the season, quick question will his next if card be 97 or 92

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Damn now that card would be amazing.
    I have his POTM card and he’s a goal machine but add that pace into it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

81+ upgrade packs are back :)

Not fully restocked my club since but will 100% be doing a few over the next few days.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    81+ upgrade packs are back :)

Not fully restocked my club since but will 100% be doing a few over the next few days.

Did 5 and got Valencia and a Brazilian inform keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Building up a few 81+ packs now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

That Kane looks magnificent but 1.7 million, No Thanks !!!

Building up a few 81+ packs now

Did 20 and got nothing of note, couple 84s.

Edit: Wrong thread haha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Morata, Aduriz and a half dozen 83s that will help in Icon SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Iniesta, Cavani then ****in Kane. Im presuming Ronaldo comes out in one of the next couple of packs. :) Not even a little jealous :(

• Advertisement

man your pack luck is unreal this year.

I'd like to apologise in advance to Blazer because I'm sure this'll do him in no end :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I just got a 15000,and a 25000 pack with coins and I swear the best player I got is worth about 1000, never again will I waste coins on these bull**** packs

I'd like to apologise in advance to Blazer because I'm sure this'll do him in no end :p

Ah jaysus. I bought a few packs , did about 12 2xplayer packs and sodall
    Let me guess. You got Ronaldo or Messi :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Ah jaysus. I bought a few packs , did about 12 2xplayer packs and sodall
    Let me guess. You got Ronaldo or Messi :)

Nah was just in reference to the Kane, hadn't seen you comment :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads, I only have about 25k coins, whats the best method in Fifa to boost your coin count?

Also whats the cheapest way to get the two player 81+ packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You won't be getting many 2 81 + with 25k. Maybe 3 or 4 if you buy correctly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

RossieMan wrote: »
    You won't be getting many 2 81 + with 25k. Maybe 3 or 4 if you buy correctly.

Well since I never really bothered playing this bar in offline mode how can I boost my coins to best effect for time spent played? I see plenty of people with hundreds of thousands of coins and im just like wtf haha

we were all like that, seasons is the best place to start also click on the trolley at the top right hand corner to get bonus coins for games, lads with lots of coins usually get it from trading.........its takes time to do and time to learn, different methods suit different people and mistakes will be made

• Advertisement

we were all like that, seasons is the best place to start also click on the trolley at the top right hand corner to get bonus coins for games, lads with lots of coins usually get it from trading.........its takes time to do and time to learn, different methods suit different people and mistakes will be made

Yeah I have played the squad battles mainly, used my coin boosts whenever I possibly can etc.

Seasons as in online seasons or offline, do they have they same coins for rewards or are online/offline different rates etc?

Advertisement