Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

you get a few thousand coins at the end of online seasons not sure about offline, actually squad battles is probably just as good. without trading it is fairly limited to how many coins you can build up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody know if the Premium PL Upgrade packs worth doing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That TOTY Kante holy ****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody know if the Premium PL Upgrade packs worth doing ?

Not for me anyway I got feck all

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That TOTY Kante holy ****

I’m waiting for Osmosis’s post to say he got him in his box of cornflakes or whatever jammy pack he picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Kante's card looks a bit too good, doesn't make any sense for him to having higher shooting than Modric.

Alot of these cards are horse****,even the kane toty is way exaggerated it's a joke tbh,Kante can't shoot for **** yet he's higher then modric

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

seamie78 wrote: »
    you get a few thousand coins at the end of online seasons not sure about offline, actually squad battles is probably just as good. without trading it is fairly limited to how many coins you can build up

Thanks man :) yeah I have 500 players, I should start selling some haha

Untraceable IF card sbc out, stupid Andy Carroll and some RB.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Actually if ya can afford him give 91 hazard a go he is brilliant for me love him even more so then Jesus.

<3 you.

Hazard is ****ing incredible in that CF role. Just straight up murdering people.

Still can't get past the DKT, mind. Lost in the finals three times now, twice on penalties. But I'm having a blast with IF Hazard, who is an assist and goal scoring machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Having an issue using my Squad Fitness consumables. Basically when I pack them I obviosuly send them to my consumables pile if I don't need them immediately. However, when I try to apply a consumable to my players under the Fitness items the only consumables listed are the individual ones. When I searched my club I found that I had ten squad fitness items in my consumable pile but I only have the option to sell them. Has anyone had this problem before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redo91 wrote: »
    Having an issue using my Squad Fitness consumables. Basically when I pack them I obviosuly send them to my consumables pile if I don't need them immediately. However, when I try to apply a consumable to my players under the Fitness items the only consumables listed are the individual ones. When I searched my club I found that I had ten squad fitness items in my consumable pile but I only have the option to sell them. Has anyone had this problem before?

When you are viewing the squad you go to the squad options screen where you customise roles and tactics and go to apply squad training item.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Really need to try get some coins.. haven’t tried any of the higher ranked players really.. best in my squad is 87 erikson.. have 150k or so now.. ugh the stress having a newborn has on your gametime :D

When you are viewing the squad you go to the squad options screen where you customise roles and tactics and go to apply squad training item.

Think it’s Y on Xbox or triangle on PS when you are in the squad screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Thanks a million. Will give that a go later on when I'm on.

astradave wrote: »
    Really need to try get some coins.. haven’t tried any of the higher ranked players really.. best in my squad is 87 erikson.. have 150k or so now.. ugh the stress having a newborn has on your gametime :D

Wait till they’re two or 3. At least you can bring the baby upstairs and pop him into a cot etc.
    I got loads of gaming done with mine but way way less as they get older

Blazer wrote: »
    Wait till they’re two or 3. At least you can bring the baby upstairs and pop him into a cot etc.
    I got loads of gaming done with mine but way way less as they get older

That’s cause they try to rob the controller.. I find I’m only playing matches now as I have no time for trading as I can’t fit it in really..

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

astradave wrote:
    That’s cause they try to rob the controller.. I find I’m only playing matches now as I have no time for trading as I can’t fit it in really..

Yup, I should've learned the methods of trading before himself arrived, now I have neither the time or energy to learn.
    There's so many cards I'd love to try

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Ooow that IF Ox card looks tasty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Why? He can't tackle, only 80 passing and can't shoot. Don't see him being viable at all.

Much better midfielders for cheaper.

• Advertisement

IF Garcia 3 times in a row. **** you EA

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I got him as well they must be nearly all gone at this stage

Anybody got have any opinions on Prime Icon Hernandez ?

Hoping TOTS Harry Kane will drop to 1 - 1.2 million at the weekend

I’ve come up against him a few time either as CAM or striker.
    Cam is his best positio. His pace and shooting just rips teams apart.
    I think I’ve lost every single match I’ve came up against him in.

Blazer wrote: »
    I’ve come up against him a few time either as CAM or striker.
    Cam is his best positio. His pace and shooting just rips teams apart.
    I think I’ve lost every single match I’ve came up against him in.

That’s Interesting was gonna use him as striker with either TOTS or POTM Kane with Rui Costa as a CAM. Currently using 86 Shevchenko and he’s banging them in but some of the Icon SBC's have plummeted making it a good time todo him

I've never had a problem playing against him anyway if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got sucked into the SBCs and did a TOTW untradeable and 81+...got the 82 French CB and 81s in the other. Oh well, might be able to use the IF in an icon SBC or something.

Kind of tempted to do the SBC for Del Piero or Rio... might do the icon requirement + the club ones and leave the rating squads for scream boosts.

I gave up trying to use Mahrez on the right wing. He had great skill and dribbling but I needed someone faster.
    Sterling is good as is Willian and while Musondra has 5 skill he's not good enough at 77 rating.
    I had a Cuadrado as a sub as I just got him in a pack so threw him on for the crack. For years he's been useless for me but this year he's unbelievable.
    His skills seem a lot better and he easily cuts defences apart. His base card only had a few goals for me but a shedload of assists so just bought his scream card. He's at 7 chem (only he plays 10 games for me) thanks to placing Costa beside himand I also moved Salah to CAM and Kane stays up front. He's lethal at shooting and I'd love his toty card.
    I'm really liking the 4-5-1 formation.

dPp5eqF.png

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Aguero with the shadow card is a beast for me. Not 100% sure of  his exact stats but I do know he is at 150+ goals and hasn't reached the 100 game mark yet. His shot to goal ratio must be very high too, rarely misses. I second Prime Hernandez, anytime I face him I struggle big time with his pace and directness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Shadow on ageuro is like putting a hunter on Lovren. It makes no sense at all. Pit hawk on him.

Advertisement