Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Someone put up Ronaldo for sale for low price (ps4 market) , current bid is 360k coins and wondering how much it will sell for.

Are there any ps4 players with a 1m or 2m coins at this stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    the game is seriously bugged.
    It doesn't matter what speed your players are..even players like Juan Mata and Cazorla can run like the clappers.
    In the custom tactics I found all my settings were all set to 128...even though it's only supposed to go to 100.
    Once I dialled it down a bit my team and passing were a bit more manageable but still was incredibly fast.

Would be pretty confident of it been fixed its always the same and at the end of the day it's still technically pre release version.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Would be pretty confident of it been fixed its always the same and at the end of the day it's still technically pre release version.

oh yeah fifa is a high priority for EA..still though the amount of companies releasing broken games on launch and releasing a day 1 patch is scandalous.

oh yeah fifa is a high priority for EA..still though the amount of companies releasing broken games on launch and releasing a day 1 patch is scandalous.

That's pretty much every game to be honest as long as it is fixed pronto I don't mind I don't have problem with downloading a day one patch. I notice the defending once or twice and a couple times the ball bounced stupidly under the keeper out if 30 games I think I played It didn't ruin the game for me i enjoyed it I lie the changes they made to the subs and pausing.

oh yeah it has good potential alright...players seem to get into more space and wingers will be very important again this game.
    I'm still enjoying it.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Someone put up Ronaldo for sale for low price (ps4 market) , current bid is 360k coins and wondering how much it will sell for.

Are there any ps4 players with a 1m or 2m coins at this stage?

Sold for 1,069,000.

How do you earn such a big amount of coins legitimately???

The game hasn't even started yet.

Sold for 1,069,000.

How do you earn such a big amount of coins legitimately???

The game hasn't even started yet.

spend real money on coins..open lots of packs and trade ...

spend real money on coins..open lots of packs and trade ...

No access to coins yet on ps4, no?

No access to coins yet on ps4, no?

ah yes..no early access..hmm..maybe its one of those streamer accounts etc who are given coins by EA or some crap like this

Anyone know when do you receive your rewards for squad battles?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone know when do you receive your rewards for squad battles?

Read on Reddit it was Monday mornings, when the new week began.

Every year, I say I won't do IF trading again.

And yet, here I am with 22 of them in my trade pile and trying to grab another 8 before the game comes out...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Every year, I say I won't do IF trading again.

And yet, here I am with 22 of them in my trade pile and trying to grab another 8 before the game comes out...

As long as it works pal

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Been doing a load of the SBCs on the web app, not got anyone higher rated than 84 but most players sell for a few k so I've still pretty much doubled my coins from it.

Spoiler for the Alex Hunter story..some nice FUT rewards in there albeit temporary ones.

http://www.gamesradar.com/fifa-18-the-journey-2-tips-complete-spoilers-on-its-ending-length-and-all-ultimate-team-rewards/

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Chuffed...packed kante in a sbc pack earlier today(the 6 or 7 nation one). Brought me from about 30k to 220k. The most valuable player I have ever packed.

^^ nice..forgot about him..he got a nice ratings boost.

I have Jesus up front..couldn't use him last year but now he's like a god so far for me.

^^ nice..forgot about him..he got a nice ratings boost.

I have Jesus up front..couldn't use him last year but now he's like a god so far for me.

Night him yesterday but.havent been able.use him yet my trial is up hopefully he will be as good as his card last year for me.

The only difference is his inform had 99 stamina for some strange reason I can't see them making the same mistake this year with his inform.

Player a guy last night with an icon Ronaldo card. Not a loaner so either he bought him or got him in a pack.
    At the state the game is in the moment he could have played Ronaldo on his own and still hammered me. As it was Ronaldo simply waltzed through my defense time after time and he won 9-1 or something.
    The game needs a huge patch on day 1 and I definitely can’t remember a FIFA game being this broken at launch. Normally you see one or two issues but at least they’ll get fixed soon.

Prices of cards are rising now.

Most IFs that were 10k a few days back are up to round 14k at least.

Think people have stopped opening packs and are waiting for more people to join on the full release.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Prices of cards are rising now.

Most IFs that were 10k a few days back are up to round 14k at least.

Think people have stopped opening packs and are waiting for more people to join on the full release.

Yah could be all trials up after the weekend so cant buy packs.

Was working weekend so still have about 4 hours left :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

466mb update this morning for me been away for the weekend so first time turned on since Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Was working weekend so still have about 4 hours left :)

I've played one game :( Got tanked 5-1 too, player direction arrows had me all over the show.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've played one game :( Got tanked 5-1 too, player direction arrows had me all over the show.

What direction arrows?

Liamalone wrote: »

Click the right stick to turn them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Click the right stick to turn them off.

Realised that at five nil down. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've just bought a load of discard Senegal and Liverpool players, Mane POTM on the way so they should come in handy. Also bought some Salahs as he might be needed for the SBC, is a much sought after BPL RW, and will probably be out of packs for 2 weeks because he has a OTW.

gotthebug wrote: »
    466mb update this morning for me been away for the weekend so first time turned on since Friday

Had the same update myself this morning when I checked

• Advertisement

Finished in the Elite 1 or 2 tier (forget which one haha) of squad battles. Got 2 mega packs and 25K.

I'm really happy with this mode. If I'm not playing pro clubs I mostly just play single player on legendary so it's nice to be able to get some proper rewards for once.

Advertisement