Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I have a hunter on him and he is class

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Won dkt on first attempt,not sure why I bother though,I'll be doing well to play 20 games,I feel like I'm missing out on something if I'm not in though
    Normally takes me about 5 goes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Prime Matthaus, Ronaldinho, Yashin and Van Basten today at 6pm! Matthaus looks unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He'll be 2 icons minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    He'll be 2 icons minimum.

Worse, one icon , usual clubs, an 83,84,85,86,87,88,89 squad.
    Van Basten’s one looks way cheaper. No icon required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Players price drops = Sell ?

Just curious what other people who play FUT usually do(as Im new), if you have a player and their price keeps dropping, do you bother take any action on it?

I sold a few players when their prices dropped and bought them at lower prices later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Van bastin will be one to work for I think but also thinking of doing the nashin one and maybe using schmeicel for another icon sbc.. need to get motivated to get trading again tho.

I just bought 88 desaily for cdm his defensive stats look insane but his passing is crap I'm kinda tempted to try him as a centerback on 7 chemistry.

Screenshot_20180118-183205.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IF Evans, Laporte and Jesus in my MM packs. Not bad. Turned a little bit of profit from that.

He's also 2 icons. One required in the 89 squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If I give up my Prime Del Piero I might just have enough to get that Ronaldinho, and I've not got the willpower to stop myself so gonna spend the day doing the SBCs rather than playing WL I think.

• Advertisement

You'd be mad to do that trade. He's not that much better than del piero really. And his position as a lw is awkward to fit most teams.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'd be mad to do that trade. He's not that much better than del piero really. And his position as a lw is awkward to fit most teams.

but he looks so damn awesome :cool:
    I like this geordie lad's reviews...they're always spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

It's probably just me but does anyone else feel like the game goes in cycles,for example I played about 6 games in SB at pro and legendary, scoring a handy few goals and conceding none.
    I then played 6 wl games and it's like I'm playing with someone else's team,now I know sb is against AI and is different to playing people but I swear to god my team just isn't the same it's completely downed tools and so lethargic and stupid,it's like they've gone from Brazil in the 70s to fcukin acrington Stanley in the space of 6 games, I lost all 6 wl games btw

you can't compare against the AI and normal players..its always completely different.
    I find one week I'm winning all around me and the following week I couldn't beat a bronze team. Swings and roundabouts as they say.

Yeah I did Ronaldinho :p Did the Schmeichel SBC to get an Icon for it because it's cheaper than just buying one so I had 2 Icon SBCs worth of packs to open. None of the 100ks had anything but the 50k pack had Bale :D

Is he as good as they say?

Blazer wrote: »
    Is he as good as they say?

Only played one game but I'm loving him, never played with somebody who's as fast with the ball as him, I'd definitely recommend dropping the 15-20k or so on his loan SBC.

Don't think I'll score a better goal than that any time soon

giphy.gif

Full TOTY team now in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Full TOTY team now in packs.

Wasn't it from 6pm yesterday?

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »

not sure to be honest.

wonski wrote: »

It was but blazer was too busy moaning to notice :):):)

jayo26 wrote: »
    It was but blazer was too busy moaning to notice :):):)

heyyyyy,,,I didn't moan at all yesterday.....i think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Galway_2016

Hi lads. Wondering if any of you have done the Giovinco SBC? I'm having a lot of fun playing with an MLS squad at the minute so thinking of investing but can't see him being worth the coins.

Sold desaily again his passing is atrocious so went with allan back in cdm and bough toty bonucci for a partner beside Ferdinand his stats for a defender are insane so looking forward to giving him a go later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Opened most of the 125k packs over the weekend and can’t seem to get a TOTY, think I’ll cut my losses and stop now till TOTS.

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Opened most of the 125k packs over the weekend and can’t seem to get a TOTY, think I’ll cut my losses and stop now till TOTS.

yeah, I'm hoping they do the same as last year for tots.
    The french lique sbcs were fantastic last year as obviously EA got the weights wrong in the SBcs for guaranteed tots card and every 4-5 packs gave you a tots card.
    Luckily I was playing with lique1 last year and had some squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

yeah, I'm hoping they do the same as last year for tots.
    The french lique sbcs were fantastic last year as obviously EA got the weights wrong in the SBcs for guaranteed tots card and every 4-5 packs gave you a tots card.
    Luckily I was playing with lique1 last year and had some squad.

I run with a PL team with an Icon or two, did the same last year and had so much hope for packing a couple of tots and I did, it was Michael Keane (Was decent in fairness). The German tots SBC was also good

I see all these people packing blues and I get sucked straight back in

Giggsy_ wrote: »

I see all these people packing blues and I get sucked straight back in

we all do :)
    Most of us strike out except for jammy gits like Osmosis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lillielad

Lads whats the craic with squad battles haven't played all week but played today and completed the first four matches and am unable to refresh I used to be able to refresh them if I started later in the week?

Advertisement