Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

you should have been able to do one refresh at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I see so many people packing TOTYs in 81+ packs...I’ve done about 15 of them since yday. Got Pepe to show for it, which isn’t bad I guess. Another one for the icon SBC that i decide to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Even though I said I never would I decided to get a 100000 coin pack cos curiosity got the better of me,well I'm very sorry I did,best I got was 84 morata,I'll be lucky to make 25000 back from the whole pack.
    Anyway I got elite 2 in SB,opened first pack got nothing,opened 2nd pack and got totw 87 son who's going for 350000,I'll play with him for a bit then flog him I think,it made up for me throwing 100000 coins away anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lillielad

Got no squad battle rewards this week? was unable to refresh this week even though I started late.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I'd be selling your son instantly. He'll drop like crazy this week. His ST card is much more useable as a CAM I find

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Have built up to 90k coins now in the past few days :)

Packed a TOTW player, garcia from my squad battle rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Replaced TOTY Kane with bog standard 83 rated Mbappe and he felt much better, what a joke :p

On the plus side Ronaldinho is my favourite player now. I've played him LM and he works, I've switched to 41212 and played him at CAM and he's great, think I'll try him at ST on 7 chem just to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Bought a few of the Kessie otw cards for between 12-15k a couple of weeks in preparation for January's sbcs. He bagged two goals yesterday so should get a significant upgrade in this week's totw. Going for 40k at the minute if anyones holding a few

I'd sell before TOTW, even if he does get one it won't be that desirable and his price will probably drop

I'd sell before TOTW, even if he does get one it won't be that desirable and his price will probably drop

True but i reckon he'll be an 82/83 card and something like Bakayoko in terms of stats. Going to stick to the plan as if Aubameyang and Sanchez etc move clubs there might be an otw sbc similar to last year then I could see him going for a little more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

duffman13 wrote:
    True but i reckon he'll be an 82/83 card and something like Bakayoko in terms of stats. Going to stick to the plan as if Aubameyang and Sanchez etc move clubs there might be an otw sbc similar to last year then I could see him going for a little more

Always sell in the hype man, his price will fall straight after totw is announced even if he's included

82 or 83 from 76? You're dreaming man. He'll be lucky to hit an 80. He'll be discard value when released.

RossieMan wrote: »
    82 or 83 from 76? You're dreaming man. He'll be lucky to hit an 80. He'll be discard value when released.

81 is the lowest an Gold player has been upgraded to when he's gotten an IF this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He will easily get an 81 card. I'd be selling up at 3pm Wednesday.

I'm not dreaming, otw cards of low ratings are always a great investment, they get the biggest initial upgrades. I'd be surprised if he's not an 82. OTW card are probably the most consistent things to trade with the chance to make huge gains if your holding cards at the right time.

Gonna shift 8 of the Kessie cards and keep 2 for a little while and see how it goes. I'll make a 200k profit and still have two left which isn't bad going. I've a few Traore ones for the next otw sbcs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Aye, but you be having coins tied up for a long period of time by investing in otw cards waiting on them getting an upgrade. It's nearly the end of January and Kessie is only getting one now. Traore got an upgrade but wasn't worth the bother as he didn't sell for any great profit. I still have a few Theo Hernandez's awaiting an upgrade.

Sold my two Kessie's for 45k there, why wait when his max sale price is 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

No 76 card has gone to a 82 with their first IF this year. IF Kessie will be an 81.

Grand profit all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got 3 Kessies at 14k each 2 weeks ago getting ready for the OTW Upgrades, just got 40k for each of them. Nice!

Will probably get them for 24-30 if he is in the TOTW, although I got a few hernandez and Samado (the Barca chap) very cheap at the same time as Kessie.

There should be some fairly heafty OTW upgrades coming

Liamalone wrote: »
    Aye, but you be having coins tied up for a long period of time by investing in otw cards waiting on them getting an upgrade. It's nearly the end of January and Kessie is only getting one now. Traore got an upgrade but wasn't worth the bother as he didn't sell for any great profit. I still have a few Theo Hernandez's awaiting an upgrade.

Sold my two Kessie's for 45k there, why wait when his max sale price is 50k.

I sold mine aswell, I dont mean buy and hold either, with Kessie and Traore, I was buying and relisting constantly so make a couple of thousand on each on up till end of October, then bought a load of Kessie last month with the anticipation of similar to last year's sbc. Him getting a potential upgrade is just a bonus to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Sold my 87 son for 300000, and got 86 cam firmino for 240000 instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Sold my 87 son for 300000, and got 86 cam firmino for 240000 instead

Firminho’s gone up. I was getting him for around the 200k mark a few weeks ago. Very good though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Needed a decent Left Back so I bought Sessegnon IF for 9k max yesterday. Hes not bad at all but I will see how he plays out.

I also got an IF Lovren so my team at the moment is the following:

4-3-2-1

Gk - Ederson
    Def: Sess (IF) - Van Dijk - Lovren (IF) - Clyne
    Mid: Lallana - Henderson - Wijnaldun
    Att: Mane - Firmino - Salah

Its not a bad squad but could do with a few upgrades.

I done the last of the "Advanced" SBC's and I got an Iniesta and a Rakitic out of the last 2 I had to do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Needed a decent Left Back so I bought Sessegnon IF for 9k max yesterday. Hes not bad at all but I will see how he plays out.

I also got an IF Lovren so my team at the moment is the following:

4-3-2-1

Gk - Ederson
    Def: Sess (IF) - Van Dijk - Lovren (IF) - Clyne
    Mid: Lallana - Henderson - Wijnaldun
    Att: Mane - Firmino - Salah

Its not a bad squad but could do with a few upgrades.

I done the last of the "Advanced" SBC's and I got an Iniesta and a Rakitic out of the last 2 I had to do :D

I'd replace that whole team tbh :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    I'd replace that whole team tbh :D

Well I will when I have the money to do so or pack some more good players :P

I am going to look at a Spain starting 11 tonight as I have a decent amount of good players from La Liga now :D

Iniesta and rakatic are both muck, don't build your team around them.
    Values have hit the floor, should be able to make a team for 20k that'll be competitive.

Iniesta and rakatic are both muck, don't build your team around them.
    Values have hit the floor, should be able to make a team for 20k that'll be competitive.

Well throw a few suggestions my way then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Gameiro - Luis Muriel

Deulofeu - Saul - Kovacic - Ousmane Dembele

Gaya - Mascherano - Umtiti - Nelson Semedo

Moya

Arciphel wrote: »
    Gameiro - Luis Muriel

Deulofeu - Saul - Kovacic - Ousmane Dembele

Gaya - Mascherano - Umtiti - Nelson Semedo

Moya

Nice, I have Masch/Deulofeu/Kovacic/Gameiro aswell so I will start it later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Gameiro is an absolute beast. Get Rodrigo as well for the bench. Also Williams at RM and another LM as they will tire pretty quickly so you need to rotate them.

My current team -

euQBjA0.jpg

• Advertisement

Arciphel wrote: »
    Gameiro is an absolute beast. Get Rodrigo as well for the bench. Also Williams at RM and another LM as they will tire pretty quickly so you need to rotate them.

I have Williams I think, I will have a look at lunch and post up how much of that team I have :D

Advertisement