Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Been a while since I've posted a team here.

GEKdeGo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yeah just show off that Kane card you got for free....prick :)

I’ve decided to do the overmars sbc just to cheer me up :)

Blazer wrote: »
    Yeah just show off that Kane card you got for free....prick :)

The KdB and Pogba are untradeable too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

With a team like that you must be slaying in the WL. Fecking wish I had even something half as good.

The KdB and Pogba are untradeable too :o

I shouldn’t complain with my team but why change :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »
    With a team like that you must be slaying in the WL. Fecking wish I had even something half as good.

Doesn't work like that because your been matched up against mostly teams of similar quality or players with high skill ratio.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I see Szczeny has got 10 clean sheets in 14 games at Juve. Possible inform or hero card ? Would be nice. Currently have IF Perin as my keeper.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Arciphel wrote: »
    Gameiro - Luis Muriel

Deulofeu - Saul - Kovacic - Ousmane Dembele

Gaya - Mascherano - Umtiti - Nelson Semedo

Moya

Right so I had most of this team, needed 5 I think and it cost me about 11-12k to finish out, including subs :D

Arciphel wrote: »
    Gameiro is an absolute beast. Get Rodrigo as well for the bench. Also Williams at RM and another LM as they will tire pretty quickly so you need to rotate them.

I had rodrigo and I have a fw LM's to choose between so I will get to that after work and see how I get on :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

14murphy wrote: »
    I see Szczeny has got 10 clean sheets in 14 games at Juve. Possible inform or hero card ? Would be nice. Currently have IF Perin as my keeper.

I got Perin myself last week, haven't used him yet tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Right so I had most of this team, needed 5 I think and it cost me about 11-12k to finish out, including subs :D

I had rodrigo and I have a fw LM's to choose between so I will get to that after work and see how I get on :D

If you’re looking for a La Liga LM, Montero is unreal. Used him in a 41212(2) at CM. Terrific card.

• Advertisement

If you’re looking for a La Liga LM, Montero is unreal. Used him in a 41212(2) at CM. Terrific card.

I have Montero aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Would you say Montero is better than Carrasco?

Haven’t used Carrasco but Montero is definitely worth the try...discard price too.

RossieMan wrote: »

Nah you see, I'm not very good.

Usually get Gold 1 with a few games to spare if I play enough, often can't be bothered though, just get gold 3 and stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Wow that's some team you have there,btw how to you put your team up on here,I'm brain dead when it comes to that kind of stuff

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh wow, those changes to weekend league in the upcoming patch!

All games play in a standard stadium, your opponent will always be wearing whatever one of YOUR jerseys you don't select, home and away will no longer be displayed.

And they are fixing the kickoff glitch!

Sounds like massive changes. So basically they will be wearing your away kit? Similar to your always using your own colour ball.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Sounds like massive changes. So basically they will be wearing your away kit? Similar to your always using your own colour ball.

Yeah. Seems they want to cut down on people trying to avoid matching top level,players based on their kits (which they he Top 100 were doing to avoid each other).

Probably making these big changes so that they don’t look bad with the upcoming regionals. Either way, very welcomed changes! The clashing kits one especially.

• Advertisement

Was going for Overmars and decided to switch to quaresma sbc.
    I know icons has a soft link with players but Costa and Quaresma get a hard link with 10 chem each even though quaresma is in a bpl team.
    I never realized that.

Blazer wrote: »
    Was going for Overmars and decided to switch to quaresma sbc.
    I know icons has a soft link with players but Costa and Quaresma get a hard link with 10 chem each even though quaresma is in a bpl team.
    I never realized that.

I didn't like any of the overmars cards because of the lack of skill moves. Even tho I'm no good at skills it's nice to be able pull one off accidently the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

finished the overmars sbc last night, only played one game with him so far at lm very impressed

Top marks for the tip on this team, I seem to be scoring better goals than I was before (scored a cracker of an overhead with gameiro last night, first overhead I have scored in Fifa in a good few years) . Not bad for the little outlay on them, I made all my money back last night that I spent getting this team together so its not too bad.

I have 3 squads now that are decentish, a french team/spanish team (above) & italian team. I will try my french and italian teams out later and see how they do :D

I didn't like any of the overmars cards because of the lack of skill moves. Even tho I'm no good at skills it's nice to be able pull one off accidently the odd time.

That’s why I switched to Quaresma.
    I’m looking at around 80-100k for him and he has 5 star skills.
    I played against a guy last week who has him and knew all the skills. Couldn’t even tackle him. In the end I just chopped down the bastard.

I've been massively tempted by Quaresma as well actually, so interested to see how you get on. I've 11 of the teams already done, so wouldn't be looking at him being too expensive.

Lads, whats the best way to tackle the SBC's? Now I am on about the league ones, MLS etc. Should I just keep opening packs until I have squads for them or should I go and buy the players etc to make it quicker?

Lads, whats the best way to tackle the SBC's? Now I am on about the league ones, MLS etc. Should I just keep opening packs until I have squads for them or should I go and buy the players etc to make it quicker?

The ones I did last year I went into squad builder and auto built a team filtered for the players of each club in the league it will show you what players you already have and you can then go threw the squad and see what's the cheapest way to make the requirements then buy all the players you need and move onto the next squad.

The ones I did last year I went into squad builder and auto built a team filtered for the players of each club in the league it will show you what players you already have and you can then go threw the squad and see what's the cheapest way to make the requirements then buy all the players you need and move onto the next squad.

Perfect, I will build up more coins so before I tackle it all. I have a few done where I had most the teams players so I will get throught them eventually :)

• Advertisement

This weeks Weekly challenges are so easy. The ones to buy X players for more than 8k. Just buy the players and sell them straight back on the market. Hell, buy them for min, lower the price by 100 coins and you're getting some pretty good packs for 150 coins or so. Bought 5 Martial's for 7900 coins, sold them next cycle for 8000 coins, and picked up a free pack.

Mind, I've got nothing from them, but they're practically free packs that way.

Advertisement