Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

jayo26 wrote: »
    You of all people have no right to complain about packs hahaha

aha I know, just think the draft rewards need a huge rework, should at least get a token/15k back if you win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That's a very good move infairness.

Yup, 11 wins is easily achievable. Also opens the WL to a lot more players as there will be less people going through the dkt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm just so glad I won't have to look at another skeleton kit or tuxedo or xmass kit again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Keeps people interested till the end of the season I suppose.. though I lost interest a week ago when I downloaded PUBG :D

astradave wrote: »
    Keeps people interested till the end of the season I suppose.. though I lost interest a week ago when I downloaded PUBG :D

That's very near the top of my list dave any good?

I mostly only play for weekend league now so I'd say I'll just get my 11 wins a week now too unless I'm in the mood for more.

• Advertisement

That's very near the top of my list dave any good?

I mostly only play for weekend league now so I'd say I'll just get my 11 wins a week now too unless I'm in the mood for more.

Just getting into it myself, very fun game, there is a thread in the Xbox forum that gives the run down..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So I done the buy x amount of players for y amount last night, in the 2 pack reward I packed Ilkay Gundogan which wasnt bad at all :)

I went and bought Jesus for 8,900 and sold him on less than an hour later for 9,100 to 9,200 so no real loss to do the challenge.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

14murphy wrote: »
    I think he's brilliant. I really prefer him over Handanovic I find he's brilliant in 1v1 situations.

Question ?
    With the winter updates coming in do they affect normal cards in your possession or will you have to pack the upgraded cards. I know that the IF versions will get a boost.

Well I have put together an Italian team so will try him out this evening and see how it goes :D

For anyone that doesnt know they are streaming some "FUT Champions Cup" tomorrow onwards on twitch, if you link your twitch and ea accounts and watch it you will get in game rewards for free :)

Just getting into it myself, very fun game, there is a thread in the Xbox forum that gives the run down..

I'll give it a look. It's not a full price game so worth the investment.

• Advertisement

I'll give it a look. It's not a full price game so worth the investment.

It definitely is, it’s not full priced as they wanted to keep it the same price as on PC, it’s a preview program too so basically in development. They have been releasing patches and updates every week to make it better. They have something like 3m players on Xbox already..

Anyways sorry for derailing :D I’ve 200k coins on FUT, dunno whether to splash it on a decent player or try turn it into a million thru my limited trading time

Anyways sorry for derailing :D I’ve 200k coins on FUT, dunno whether to splash it on a decent player or try turn it into a million thru my limited trading time

Feck PUBG get yourself Fortnite, the PvP version is free :D

I have roughly 70k now, was looking at trading tips last night and my head is still spinning :P I wish I could make a mill from trading haha

jonnycivic wrote: »

I have roughly 70k now, was looking at trading tips last night and my head is still spinning :P I wish I could make a mill from trading haha

Trading is all about trial and error really, I turned 100k into 200k in a day or so trading normal Eriksens.. got him for 24/25k and was selling for 32/33 his price has gone up again now though so will move on.. haven’t got much time to be trading or even playing this year..

Have battle royale, it’s fun alright, still fancy PUGB though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jonnycivic wrote: »

Fortnite is for kids :)
    Pubg is miles better

Blazer wrote: »
    Fortnite is for kids :)
    Pubg is miles better

Fortnite is still fun for free tho :P

I have PUBG but I have to wait until i get my xbox sorted (young lad spilled water on his so he has my console) until I play it a bit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I feel so bad this morning, I saw in the new TOTW that Nacho Fernandez got a SIF card bumping him from 84 to 86.
    So I decided to list my 84 card for close to the 86 price, and someone bought it for 85k coins. 50k profit :pac::pac::pac:

ypuKCem.jpg

Arciphel wrote: »
    I feel so bad this morning, I saw in the new TOTW that Nacho Fernandez got a SIF card bumping him from 84 to 86.
    So I decided to list my 84 card for close to the 86 price, and someone bought it for 85k coins. 50k profit :pac::pac::pac:

Ouchies but fair play you got a nice bit of profit from it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Make up for the 125k coins i needlessly spunked on special 30 rare gold player packs trying to get a TOTY player last week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

IF Savic goes up fairly quickly. Paid 102k last night, 135k now.

Only played two games, but looks good so far.

With him, Nainggolan and Matuidi I might finally keep some clean sheets...

wonski wrote: »
    IF Savic goes up fairly quickly. Paid 102k last night, 135k now.

Only played two games, but looks good so far.

With him, Nainggolan and Matuidi I might finally keep some clean sheets...

He was 80k yesterday evening hoping he drops back down over the weekend.

• Advertisement

Arciphel wrote: »
    Make up for the 125k coins i needlessly spunked on special 30 rare gold player packs trying to get a TOTY player last week :P

Thats alot of coins haha

I had a quick game at lunch time there and I have about 72k, I bought martial/jesus last night to finish out the weekly's and sold them straight away for small profits, had I threw them up for sale today I would be up over 100k now :( haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lloris + Eriksen, a discard IF and 4-5 84s from my Gold 3 rewards....pretty good. 2 walkouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finished the Quaresma sbc. Cost me about 80k I reckon with all the rewards etc.
    first game 3 Mins in he’s ripping my opponent apart and scores.
    This guy has otw Salah, If 87 Son, Aguero , IF Young and can’t remember the rest. After 11 Mins of me peppering his goals the loser quits.
    Seriously one down and he quits. Lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I cannot qualify :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Qualified the other night, was a big anti climax as opponent quit in final :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I'll have to stick to SBS this wkend cos I just won't have time for wl unfortunately, btw what's De bruyne like as a cm has anyone used him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Selling up everything I can. Gonna start building with Overmars, Costa and Schmecheal, but 8 other new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Had a go at a qualifier just to see. First game lost 6:5... Was 1 down after just few minutes, leading 3-1 at half time. Conceded 4 goals pretty quickly, but managed a draw after 80 minutes. 5-5 and couldn't even keep it for 10 minutes. Good game, though. Very unpredictable, the bookies would be confused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Said I wouldn't bother but qualified for wkend LGE,did someone say you only need 11 wins to qualify for the next one

• Advertisement

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Said I wouldn't bother but qualified for wkend LGE,did someone say you only need 11 wins to qualify for the next one

That won't be until first weekend in February so you will need 18 this weekend.

Advertisement