Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    Had a go at a qualifier just to see. First game lost 6:5... Was 1 down after just few minutes, leading 3-1 at half time. Conceded 4 goals pretty quickly, but managed a draw after 80 minutes. 5-5 and couldn't even keep it for 10 minutes. Good game, though. Very unpredictable, the bookies would be confused :)

Just played another one and scored 3 within few seconds... Rage quit I always like :) will give the second round a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

If you miss a day or two of SBS are those games gone or do they all add up

jayo26 wrote: »
    That won't be until first weekend in February so you will need 18 this weekend.

Ok thanks,no chance of me winning 18 though,I might have some hope with 11

Just played another one and scored 3 within few seconds... Rage quit I always like :) will give the second round a go.

And another one :) After 50 minutes. I am on fire... Watch me being hammered now in 10 minutes.

And another one :) After 50 minutes. I am on fire... Watch me being hammered now in 10 minutes.

Well, took me 120 minutes to lose :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Are the rewards still the same? Just the auto entry has changed, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,448 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

shamrock55 wrote: »
    If you miss a day or two of SBS are those games gone or do they all add up

You can hold one day or rather one round

Blazer wrote: »
    You can hold one day or rather one round

Ah ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just did the sbc for this live event fifa are doing got if fekir anyone know what time you have to log on to twitch for more rewards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

seamie78 wrote: »
    Just did the sbc for this live event fifa are doing got if fekir anyone know what time you have to log on to twitch for more rewards

You have to watch from whenever the start time on the event is, I couldnt find any info for that las night but I will look again.

I done the SBC aswell and got feck all of any use to me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

jonnycivic wrote: »
    You have to watch from whenever the start time on the event is, I couldnt find any info for that las night but I will look again.

I done the SBC aswell and got feck all of any use to me :(

Same for the pack and leaving the stream running in the background.

stream is on at 12pm CET which is 6pm irish time.

seamie78 wrote: »

IF Fekir ? Hold onto it..he's getting a winter upgrade.
    On the other side a mega pack is 35k...which is cheaper to buy than now doing the SBC from scratch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

IF Fekir ? Hold onto it..he's getting a winter upgrade.
    On the other side a mega pack is 35k...which is cheaper to buy than now doing the SBC from scratch

No way it costs 35k to do that SBC? I bought cazorla, wilshere, and a rare italian goalie to do it I think. Still made a loss on the pack though :rolleyes:

hots wrote: »
    No way it costs 35k to do that SBC? I bought cazorla, wilshere, and a rare italian goalie to do it I think. Still made a loss on the pack though :rolleyes:

look at the prices now :)
    I'm basically starting from scratch though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

hots wrote: »

Mine only cos me 8 or 9 k last night using futbin and the cheap squads there.

yeah I'm betting those prices has way gone up..didn't realise the sbc came out yesterday..was so busy doing the Quaresma sbc.

yeah I'm betting those prices has way gone up..didn't realise the sbc came out yesterday..was so busy doing the Quaresma sbc.

Yeah I think I caught it as it just started which was nice to be able to get it cheap :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did it there for 3k.

Got a load of 77s in the pack :/

Upside, packed a spanish midfielder who plays in the Greek league, who is going for 3k so broke even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I've managed to download Twitch and amazingly synced my accounts.

Now where do I find the stream thingy?

• Advertisement

I've managed to download Twitch and amazingly synced my accounts.

Now where do I find the stream thingy?

Just search for EASPORTSFIFA and they will stream it at 6pm :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did it there for 3k.

Got a load of 77s in the pack :/

Upside, packed a spanish midfielder who plays in the Greek league, who is going for 3k so broke even.

Yeah the one I was doing was suppose to be 5k but it was slightly higher cos someone was sniping cheapos to make profit haha

Made 50k for selling Spanish non Laliga players :) Always worth to hold onto players from packs :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

It seems to be on now on the Twitch

Looks like there is an Irish guy playing in the tournament later today

It seems to be on now on the Twitch

Looks like there is an Irish guy playing in the tournament later today

Happy days, I will throw it on when I get in from work :D

What exactly do I need to do to get the in game rewards. Just switch it on at 6pm?

Can't wait for another kit :)

What exactly do I need to do to get the in game rewards. Just switch it on at 6pm?

Can't wait for another kit :)

Can't wait to log on now. Big event and can't keep their servers running... Let me play the game ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Are servers down can't connect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Seem to be fine for me on PlayStation. Wish they went down though, 2-4 in the WL. First few games have gone atrociously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Seem to be fine for me on PlayStation. Wish they went down though, 2-4 in the WL. First few games have gone atrociously.

Thanks on ps too. Can't connect. Finished work early hoping to get sneaky few games in grr

Advertisement