Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I can't connect in Kildare, same issue in Cork for a friend of mine.

Servers down. F**K you EA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I must be one of the lucky ones then... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

wonski wrote:
    I can't connect in Kildare, same issue in Cork for a friend of mine.

wonski wrote:
    Servers down. F**K you EA

Looks to be that PSN is down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

F**K EA anyway give us a free jersey.

F**K Psn then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

PSN network down,bloody disaster,I was on a 5 game win streak in wl played 6 won 5

Sony is playing a dangerous game with psn subscribers tbh. As long as it was free I was just fine, but paying 50 a year for this you are a customer and need a service. While these outages are rare, they do happen and piss me off because it is always when I and my friends set a game once a week. With kids, families etc it really affects us. We do not pay them to play when it works. We pay to play when we want to play. Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wonski wrote: »
    Sony is playing a dangerous game with psn subscribers tbh. As long as it was free I was just fine, but paying 50 a year for this you are a customer and need a service. While these outages are rare, they do happen and piss me off because it is always when I and my friends set a game once a week. With kids, families etc it really affects us. We do not pay them to play when it works. We pay to play when we want to play. Rant over.

PSN is a really awful service compared to Xbox live.
    I think psn has been down for me more in one outage compared to Xbox live for me over it originally launched.
    Remember when they were ddos’ed 2 years ago. Xbox were back up in 2 hours. It was nearly 2 days for PSN.
    When it was free fair enough but now that it’s paid? Shocking and Sony called out that they would significantly improve it when launching it as a paid service.

looking at EA's twitter it seems Prime Viera is being handed out to viewers. Obviously not all viewers :)
    At least they're handing out icons and not crappy packs..yet.

Twitch Drops are available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
    Players that get Twitch Drops rewards are randomly selected.
    If you’re selected, you’ll see your reward in FUT within 24 hours of the event

Blazer wrote: »
    PSN is a really awful service compared to Xbox live.
    I think psn has been down for me more in one outage compared to Xbox live for me over it originally launched.
    Remember when they were ddos’ed 2 years ago. Xbox were back up in 2 hours. It was nearly 2 days for PSN.
    When it was free fair enough but now that it’s paid? Shocking and Sony called out that they would significantly improve it when launching it as a paid service.

2 days I remember when they were down for 2 months few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

jayo26 wrote: »

I'll never forget that, absolute joke with no communication or updates at all. Unreal stuff

Twitch is a one big glitch

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'll never forget that, absolute joke with no communication or updates at all. Unreal stuff

Unreal then they reward you for your patience with 3 crap games.

jayo26 wrote: »

christ that's bad..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Can anyone remember what happened players prices for their old card when they got upgrades in February? Team I'm looking at building has some players who will probably get an upgrade like De Bruyne, Hazard, Dybala

I'm thinking since they're out of packs they might hold value at least, but they'll be inferior cards to the new gold ones obviously so not sure if i should hold off for a couple weeks on them

Blazer wrote: »
    christ that's bad..

Yep think it was the big Sony hacking scandal that caused it.

Is wl gonna be extended now seeing as we couldn't play for half the night,is it back on again cos I haven't checked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Over the toty market madness I used the opportunity to complete the deco sbc and submit him for del piero. He's a class above every player I've used and he usually gets two goals a game.

I opened my packs when the full toty came out but the best I got was an untradeable godin which isn't bad since I read about people spending hundreds and packing nothing.

I also finally reached my break point with weekend league last sunday. I had loan ronaldhinho and when he messed up a five yard pass I instantly quit the match :pac: I convinced myself it was a one off and the next game I played bakayoko raced through my defence. With 49 shooting I wasn't too worried but I decided I better put pressure on him anyway. What does my defender do ? Literally leap onto his back in what was the only way to clearly give a pen apart from killing him :mad::o.

The changes to weekend league are long overdue but it'll take more than that to get me back into it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Dam its random for the viera card, whats the odds on one of us on here actually getting one? :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Dam its random for the viera card, whats the odds on one of us on here actually getting one? :P

most of us about a billion to one.
    Osmosis on the other hand is about 5-1 on. And he probably didn't even watch it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just had a game there, 6-6 opponent won on pens 5-4. He had 6 shots on target the entire game and my keeper made 1 save in 120 mins...I had 22 shots 14 on target couldn’t finish for ****.

nearly came in my pant when I saw an unclaimed award coming up for me thinking it was Vieira...stupid daily objectives :mad:

Can anyone remember what happened players prices for their old card when they got upgrades in February? Team I'm looking at building has some players who will probably get an upgrade like De Bruyne, Hazard, Dybala

I'm thinking since they're out of packs they might hold value at least, but they'll be inferior cards to the new gold ones obviously so not sure if i should hold off for a couple weeks on them

they drop bigtime.
    Hazard,Kane,Salah, Edison and De Bruyne are all guaranteed updates.
    Kimmich as well who should have been in TOTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Whats the deal with team of the week players?

Am i right in saying they return to their regular card after a week? Whats the point in buying them for much more than their regular versions if they lose a most of their their value after a week?

Am i right in saying they return to their regular card after a week? Whats the point in buying them for much more than their regular versions if they lose a most of their their value after a week?

No they keep those stats forever

Team of the week are inform players so when they are in packs you pack the inform version of that player the inform card is only in packs for a week while that totw is live if you pack one the card will always hold it's value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Regarding upgrades does it effect informs at all? I'm certain Icardi is due an upgrade and I have his SIF. Also when will upgrades be confirmed?

Redo91 wrote: »
    Regarding upgrades does it effect informs at all? I'm certain Icardi is due an upgrade and I have his SIF. Also when will upgrades be confirmed?

Usually in mid February and it will only chabge informs if the upgrade card matches the lowest inform the player has.

Jesus Christ is the pen still down,just checked it there now,or is it just me

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ is the psn still down,just checked it there now,or is it just me

Advertisement