Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

The one week I’m not at home, it gets extended!! Could’ve done with an extension last week!

Same here,6 games is all I could play this wkend,the whole wl thing is a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He's 120k on pc. It's crazy, I think he's ****e. Can't defend well, can't attack well. Not sure what position to play him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

He does well for me... reminds me of Kante but he can shoot. Great free kicks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I wonder if they're gonna extend the WL more because the servers just went down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyone else not able to login to ultimate team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gold 3 monthly it is. Got 20 games remaining but I can't find a game and the servers keep going down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Gold 3 monthly it is. Got 20 games remaining but I can't find a game and the servers keep going down.

Servers have been a nightmare the last week, I got kicked out of a few squad battles last week which resulted in 0 points and I was winning the games by 3-4 with only seconds left to play :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

And to think we pay for this wonderfull service

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

shamrock55 wrote: »
    And to think we pay for this wonderfull service

Was it not Fifa that was playing up? Or was it Xbox Live?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Liamalone wrote: »
    Was it not Fifa that was playing up? Or was it Xbox Live?

Fifa for me, PSN was fine but did drop for others last night from what I seen.

• Advertisement

Have they messed about with this??

I managed seven WL games and all were high scoring, I put it down to it being the WL but tonight I've played five seasons games and every single one has had eight goals in each game - close affairs but utter madness tbh.

I can't really recall how it was when I qualified for WL as I was a tad inebriated, before that I hadn't played in about a month. Have I missed a major patch or summat?

Also, who the absolute fark is IF Lozano, ripped me a new one a few times the sod lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Have they messed about with this??

I managed seven WL games and all were high scoring, I put it down to it being the WL but tonight I've played five seasons games and every single one has had eight goals in each game - close affairs but utter madness tbh.

I can't really recall how it was when I qualified for WL as I was a tad inebriated, before that I hadn't played in about a month. Have I missed a major patch or summat?

Also, who the absolute fark is IF Lozano, ripped me a new one a few times the sod lol

IF Lozano is a star. I play him since he was released (both versions).

High scoring game is nothing new in Fifa 18 tbh.

Most of my games are like that.

wonski wrote: »
    IF Lozano is a star. I play him since he was released (both versions).

High scoring game is nothing new in Fifa 18 tbh.

Most of my games are like that.

I know high scoring is nothing new, it just seems the norm since I started to play again lol.

I would buy Lozano but I'm happy with what I've got. And I hate him so much right now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I know high scoring is nothing new, it just seems the norm since I started to play again lol.

I would buy Lozano but I'm happy with what I've got. And I hate him so much right now lol

Try him as a sub just for fun :)

He saved me many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

lozano is one of the most broken players n the game at the moment.
    Got him as and untradable, hes hard to fit into teams but hes a mighty little super sub, bring him on at CAM and he'll destroy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Had the morning free so was gonna do the dkt but oh no servers down.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

+1 on the Lozano love.

Aubamyang joins Arsenal. Thats awesome news for Fifa players :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lord TSC wrote: »
    +1 on the Lozano love.

he's fairly poor in the game this year I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    +1 on the Lozano love.

His otw card will be sweet.
    Hopefully EA do the winter otw sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

DO fifa update clubs in UT after the transfer window i.e Sanchez to MU, Auba to Arsenal?

• Advertisement

DO fifa update clubs in UT after the transfer window i.e Sanchez to MU, Auba to Arsenal?

Yeah coutinho is already with Barca.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

what will aubang cost in his regular prem card, im thinking 150

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »

Double that I say. Aguero is going for around 300k

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

seamie78 wrote: »

I'd say over 200k with the prem tax especially at the start. Hopefully him and Sanchez get otw cards

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'd say over 200k with the prem tax especially at the start. Hopefully him and Sanchez get otw cards

Sanchez coutinho and miki already confirmed as first 3 otw that Sanchez card will be a fortune.

Sanchez and Coutinho good investments too...given they will start at base card and both of them already have high rated IFs - could be a good risk. Sanchez next IF would be 92 I’d imagine.

Sanchez and Coutinho good investments too...given they will start at base card and both of them already have high rated IFs - could be a good risk. Sanchez next IF would be 92 I’d imagine.

Yeah he will get a massive increase but I'd say the first it's will be unreal price.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah he will get a massive increase but I'd say the first it's will be unreal price.

No doubt...might take the risk however. Would be a nice upgrade for my prem team

Is everyone's servers down or what's happening? I can't get on all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lads it’s been fun, gonna sell up the whole squad and move on, not getting any enjoyment out of it anymore.

Advertisement