Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Finished in the Elite 1 or 2 tier (forget which one haha) of squad battles. Got 2 mega packs and 25K.

I'm really happy with this mode. If I'm not playing pro clubs I mostly just play single player on legendary so it's nice to be able to get some proper awards for once.

What exactly is squad battles mate i didnt get a chance to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

jayo26 wrote: »
    What exactly is squad battles mate i didnt get a chance to check it out.

You play against top players squads, or super teams. Think there is varying difficulties and the AI gets better the better you are. Didn't realise rewards were so good though, does it cost to play?

Lukker- wrote: »
    You play against top players squads, or super teams. Think there is varying difficulties and the AI gets better the better you are. Didn't realise rewards were so good though, does it cost to play?

No you don't have to pay any coins.

You get more points depending on the difficulty you choose and you can only play 4 teams a day and then they are refreshed at midnight I think each night.

I think the teams are refreshed every 7 hours at the weekend I think I read.

I think I could have cracked the top 100 if my trial didn't run out. All the years playing legendary might be paying off haha.

Lukker- wrote: »

Nice one sounds better then online draft anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Is it midnight tonight that it opens up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Blazer wrote: »
    Is it midnight tonight that it opens up?

Yeah. I'm raging thought it was tuesday midnight, not gonna be home until late tomorrow night to play for the first time, missing a whole day of the early access :(

Woohooo, I only work weekends so have all week for it :)

Huge difference in gameplay since patch update. More like fif17 now

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I've just bought a load of discard Senegal and Liverpool players, Mane POTM on the way so they should come in handy. Also bought some Salahs as he might be needed for the SBC, is a much sought after BPL RW, and will probably be out of packs for 2 weeks because he has a OTW.

Otw cards are only players that transferred teams during the window so Mane won't be one. Salah will though

Otw cards are only players that transferred teams during the window so Mane won't be one. Salah will though

That’s what he said :)

• Advertisement

Worth investing in Senegal/Liverpool/Leipzig/Southampton for Mane August POTM??

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Worth investing in Senegal/Liverpool/Leipzig/Southampton for Mane August POTM??

Has it been confirmed?

Has it been confirmed?

Don't think so but he was EA sports August potm

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Blazer wrote:
    That’s what he said

Ha I hit the sauce a bit too hard last night 😂
    Apologies op

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Don't think so but he was EA sports August potm

Would be a gamble at this stage seen as the game is only released couple days before October and a new player of the month.

Huge difference in gameplay since patch update. More like fif17 now

In what way? My trial is up so can't try it out.

One thing I hoped is fixed. I play in black and the other team plays in white but my players are white dots on the radar at the bottom of the screen. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Would be a gamble at this stage seen as the game is only released couple days before October and a new player of the month.

Sterling got one for his August POTM last year, the SBC was available on release

Sterling got one for his August POTM last year, the SBC was available on release

Fair enough so.

this really bugged me too. Also something that happens in fifa for last few years the when you have a kick out or free kick the overhead pitch at bottom of screen goes really transparent to an extent you can't see where there is space to aim for this always bugs me.

Lads any of the rest of ye on Xbox wanna have a few games over the coming days pm me your Xbox live or just add me mine is jayo26wexford I have very few that play ultimate team.

• Advertisement

In what way? My trial is up so can't try it out.

One thing I hoped is fixed. I play in black and the other team plays in white but my players are white dots on the radar at the bottom of the screen. Very annoying.

Not sure about radar as I never use it.
    But overall gameplay has slowed down and players aren’t as fast. Still plenty of space and still can get lots of goals, I played one game which ended up 6-5 against me but it could have gone either way. Before the patch with the players he had he would have slaughtered me.
    Willian is a goddamn beast though.

Not sure about radar as I never use it.
    But overall gameplay has slowed down and players aren’t as fast. Still plenty of space and still can get lots of goals, I played one game which ended up 6-5 against me but it could have gone either way. Before the patch with the players he had he would have slaughtered me.
    Willian is a goddamn beast though.

Rashford was my best player can't wait to pair him with jesus haha pace whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lads any of the rest of ye on Xbox wanna have a few games over the coming days pm me your Xbox live or just add me mine is jayo26wexford I have very few that play ultimate team.

Ill add you tomorrow lad, dont play much online as i am **** though.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Ill add you tomorrow lad, dont play much online as i am **** though.

It's grand I'm **** to pal haha

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

If the radar stays like that I'm just going to wear s white kit in home game and a black kit in aways to stop the confusion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right. Starting with this tomorrow. Jayo, striker is for you ;)

f5b51d64-1d15-4441-8952-765686dcd829.png

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right. Starting with this tomorrow. Jayo, striker is for you ;)

f5b51d64-1d15-4441-8952-765686dcd829.png

I'm proud of you tsc haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

If the radar stays like that I'm just going to wear s white kit in home game and a black kit in aways to stop the confusion.

I've got the Orlando Pirates home and away kits. The home kit is white and the away kit is black... sorted :)

Rashford was my best player can't wait to pair him with jesus haha pace whore.

lol I have Jesus..he's been getting injured in 3 consecutive games :D
    Still great player though.

• Advertisement

Right so invested my traded coins into a few premier league player so this is what I am starting with alongside my Italian league team.

Screenshot_20170925-192250.png

I have a few players to sell and will invest that into a couple full backs.

Advertisement