Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Nobody seems to rate Telles?:confused:

Bought Messi after selling a ton of players and only have one squad now. Watched his price for a few days. Literally 2 minutes after I buy him he drops 20K less :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Nobody seems to rate Telles?:confused:

Bought Messi after selling a ton of players and only have one squad now. Watched his price for a few days. Literally 2 minutes after I buy him he drops 20K less :mad:

Bought Messi and sold him an hour later didn't like him at all.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Bought Messi and sold him an hour later didn't like him at all.

I never really liked him outside of FUT so dont know if Ill like him now. I had Bale before him and sold him as he wasnt agile enough for me. Tried SIF Wass to but didnt play well for me. Dembele was quite good for me so I might go back to him if I need to.

Did you take a hit with the tax or did you manage to sell him for more than you bought him for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lads need your help. So I have 1.1 million to play with. I have otw salah but I don't know whether to sell em and use otw mkhitarian instead. (Got em in untradble winter pack)

What I really want to do is upgrade my striker from Diego Costa. Part of me wants a legend for a striker or Do I go for aubameyang. If a legend which 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

seamie78 wrote: »
    salah gone up to 89

Bought 2 over the Xmas and had one already. Sold 2 of them for 550k when it was announced. Already dropped 50k

• Advertisement

I never really liked him outside of FUT so dont know if Ill like him now. I had Bale before him and sold him as he wasnt agile enough for me. Tried SIF Wass to but didnt play well for me. Dembele was quite good for me so I might go back to him if I need to.

Did you take a hit with the tax or did you manage to sell him for more than you bought him for?

Nah lost about 50 k on him between price dropping and tax. I'm liking bale in 442 and have Sanchez on the left I change wings a bit induring game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Blazer wrote: »
    always nice to have an icon..I take it you already have Costa? He should be the first icon everyone goes for in my opinion..he's bloody awesome.

I don't have any icons tbh,I decided to go with okocha because everyone has Costa and I'm bloody sick of looking at him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,964 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Is the futbin squad value thing that was outlawed still outlawed?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liamalone wrote: »

Nope, it's back. Under "Tools" > "Import"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Apparently wl rewards aren't coming out until 2am according to a post on the fifa subreddit. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Redo91

Was playing UT last night and the game seemed very broken which I hadn't noticed before. Over the course of around 5 games I noticed a number of glitches such as;

1) Guessed the right way on a penalty. Buffon dives and then for some reason pulls his hands back at the last minute and the penalty goes in. It just went by his head so he would have saved it if he left his hands out.

2) Buffon makes a save and the ball rebounds to an attacker. Rodriguez rushes back to the line to cover the empty goal. The effort was a fairly feeble volley and no
    more than a yard away. He just stood there and watched it go in even though I was pressing O to clear it.

3) Threw a throw-in to Pjanic who was free. He glanced towards the box and ran away the ball which went to an opponent stood a few yards behind.

Luckily I won all these games but the two conceded will have cost me a SB points. Really weird how this happened. Not like there was a patch or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ooh, Shevchenko and Van Der Sar two new primes. Shevchenko seems really cheap to do.

Was waiting for prime Kluivert as my next icon sbc to work towards but Schevchenko looks good. Plus he's a central icon so he could always be traded in down the line.

Down to div 6 :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,774 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Fut Champs rewards delayed, yet again no Sheva or VdS on the market 3 hours after they were released so suspicions they haven't been put in packs again.

Fut Champs rewards delayed, yet again no Sheva or VdS on the market 3 hours after they were released so suspicions they haven't been put in packs again.

So they delayed rewards because they would have to give them out again when icons were in packs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

wonski wrote: »
    I bought Crespo because Mertens 88 was broken for me.

Pretty good, but might swap him for Hernandez to give Lozano full chemistry.

Has anyone tried both of these icons?

Is one better than the other? Since both cost about the same I presume they offer similar quality?

Which Crespo is it? I packed the 85 version some time ago, in 391 games he scored 371 goals at the front of a 41212 with SIF Arnautovic who is on 122 games and 89 goals.

Crespo is absolutely deadly coming in from the wing taking an across the goal shot to the far side. Never misses!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Was gonna do the Okocha SBC last week but their was something in the back of my mind telling me to wait and thankfully I did been waiting for a Shevchenko for weeks, his 85 card was a bloody monster for me

Got Alaba and Boateng from the reward packs as well so made back about 200k of what I put in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Which Crespo is it? I packed the 85 version some time ago, in 391 games he scored 371 goals at the front of a 41212 with SIF Arnautovic who is on 122 games and 89 goals.

Crespo is absolutely deadly coming in from the wing taking an across the goal shot to the far side. Never misses!

Bought 87 version. Happy so far, while not scoring crazy he did improve overall performance. Will keep for now until he pisses me off like Mertens did :)

Liamalone wrote: »

Why was it outlawed?
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Down to div 6 :/

What kinda squad do you have? I moved to a La Liga based squad and Im doing much better than I was with a Premiership based squad. Tried a Calcio A based squad too but didnt play too well. The La Liga IF players are cheap and savage value for their price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Why was it outlawed?

Technicality of sending data between users, EA and Futbin (EA wasn't happy).

This has now been changed, but not as good as the old version tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Is potm out today or next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

We must be due a league sbc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Rumours is that it is Bundesliga and J-League today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭shamrock55

First time playing wl since they changed the away kit thing,it's a disaster playing every game against the same kit all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

shamrock55 wrote: »
    First time playing wl since they changed the away kit thing,it's a disaster playing every game against the same kit all the time

I like it,i get to wear the jersey i like and play against one i like,and no chance of clashing!

Why was it outlawed?

What kinda squad do you have? I moved to a La Liga based squad and Im doing much better than I was with a Premiership based squad. Tried a Calcio A based squad too but didnt play too well. The La Liga IF players are cheap and savage value for their price.

Jumping between a few, looking for some sort of form. Trying a French league one but it's useless. Might try BBVA out of desperation...

I'm on a 13 match losing streak now. 6 WL games so far today. All humiliating losses. Don't no whether to laugh or cry. Two weeks ago, I was thinking getting into div one was a possibility. Now I can't string together a few goals, let alone wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

27 non tradeable winter sbcs I've done in the last week

22 of them were a rotation of Babacar, Rashica and smattering of Nteps and Coquelin.

2 Inigo Martinez

1 Lucas

1 Batshyuai (got when he was 80 rated)

My very last one, I get Mkhitaryan.

27 packs, 23 of them rated less than 80. Weighting are fecking lousy. It cost me feck all to do as I'd loads of players to get rid of but i actually realised last night I've probably spent more time doing sbcs than playing games

• Advertisement

2-2 in the wl which is annoying as it feels like it's completely down to luck. I would've lost another match except I got a penalty in the last minute and then my players were running faster in extra time than they were at the start.

Got nothing of note in my rewards so I decided to put my 65k into the otw sbc.
    I did a summer one first and got the argentinian left back. The next three were winter and I got hernandez,traore and then bonucci :D I might sell a few players to cover the cost of another otw player in the hopes of getting salah or mbappe.

Advertisement