Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Blazer wrote: »
    was gonna do it but prices are getting ridiculous.
    Snatched about 20 Jack Grealish for 2k which are flying at 4.5k and above.

I got all 4 matchups done for about 8k last night, got nothing good from any of the packs but sold all the dupes and made about 10k back so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’ve about 400k lying around and wonderIng if I should invest for a while.
    I’ve prime Overmars and Costa along with POTM Kane/Salah and Mane.
    I also have otw Laporte, Sigursson and Mkitharyan along with futmass Herrera and Musa.
    I would like someone like Matheus but he’s out of reach currently and there’s really no other player that would dramatically upgrade my squad at present for 400k.
    I’m thinking discard IFs if anyone has a bit of investing advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blazer wrote: »
    I’ve about 400k lying around and wonderIng if I should invest for a while.
    I’ve prime Overmars and Costa along with POTM Kane/Salah and Mane.
    I also have otw Laporte, Sigursson and Mkitharyan along with futmass Herrera and Musa.
    I would like someone like Matheus but he’s out of reach currently and there’s really no other player that would dramatically upgrade my squad at present for 400k.
    I’m thinking discard IFs if anyone has a bit of investing advice :)

A friend of mine does all the leagues on a regular basis, just buy a complete teams from all remaining leagues that were not in sbcs yet.

Pick one or two and either complete it (no profit guaranteed) or sell at inflated prices (profit :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Nice totw this week with new informs for cr7, aguero and Firmino.

I need that firmino :pac:

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Nice totw this week with new informs for cr7, aguero and Firmino.

I need that firmino :pac:

Yeah that Firminho is very tasty.
    Price drop for his 86 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I want vertonghen, not a lot of pace so will probably be very affordable

87 Firmino is 500k :(:o

I know he'll probably drop a bit after rewards but for that price I'd just get his 85.

There's rumors on the fifa subreddit that prime rijkaard and laarson will come out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

yea they're cards are being searched on Futbin. cant imagine either will cost over 1 million, cards look fairly normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Has anyone tried Bernardeschi ? Finally seems like a decent RM for Serie A.Might pick up his OTW card since he just got an IF. Currently running with Callejon but all he's good for is pace.

14murphy wrote: »
    Has anyone tried Bernardeschi ? Finally seems like a decent RM for Serie A.Might pick up his OTW card since he just got an IF. Currently running with Callejon but all he's good for is pace.

Cuaradro is excellent this year. 5 skills and pace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Anyone still use Maguire by any chance,I always bring him on for 2nd half and the guy is unreal for me,I nearly always bring him of for jesus,I would never not have him in my squad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Anyone still use Maguire by any chance,I always bring him on for 2nd half and the guy is unreal for me,I nearly always bring him of for jesus,I would never not have him in my squad

Only added him back to the bench recently, use him as a cam mostly.

Side-note, running and xmas Andy Carroll team in a 352 at hte moment in season, most fun I've had playing in ages, bouncing around div 5/6 so a tiny bit below normal but much more fun being able to do different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

shamrock55 wrote: »

I do use him for last 20 minutes.

Quick and great finish. Scores in most of the games. His passing isn't great, though.

Class for last ten minutes chasing a game

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

New Prime Icon Larsson is very cheap, looks like he'll be about 500k and that's without untradeables or any high rated in your club already.

Desailly, Rijkaard and Laarson are the new icon sbcs.

Desailly is the only one that requires an icon although his stats look great tbf.

I'll probably do Rijkaard over petit because he should work out cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

New Prime Icon Larsson is very cheap, looks like he'll be about 500k and that's without untradeables or any high rated in your club already.

Similar requirements to Shearer who's just over 500k

Even though I've done Shearer myself I wish I just bought one of his lesser versions and had them tradeable, you have to use these untradeable icons no matter what and I'm bored with him after ~100 games and don't want to sink another 700k into a Del Piero/Bergkamp using Shearer as the icon

Similar requirements to Shearer who's just over 500k

Even though I've done Shearer myself I wish I just bought one of his lesser versions and had them tradeable, you have to use these untradeable icons no matter what and I'm bored with him after ~100 games and don't want to sink another 700k into a Del Piero/Bergkamp using Shearer as the icon

The cost of the sbcs vary wildly with the market. For example del piero is hovering around 1.1 now but when I did him in the crash he was around 930.

So if you're patient you could trade him in for someone like Hernandez for 200-300k.

I need that Rijkaard more than any other card. 90 defending,87 physical, 91 interceptions, 90 strength and stamina :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Gyan84 wrote: »
    The cost of the sbcs vary wildly with the market. For example del piero is hovering around 1.1 now but when I did him in the crash he was around 930.

So if you're patient you could trade him in for someone like Hernandez for 200-300k.

I need that Rijkaard more than any other card. 90 defending,87 physical, 91 interceptions, 90 strength and stamina :eek:

Tried out the Loan Rijkaard. Sensational card. Just dominating and with Maestro he can do a bit of everything. I assume thats what Viera feels like (i started FUT a few weeks ago and not quite got the coinage for top level Icons - or mid ones really since I did the Thiago and Hamsik sbcs)

When is the best time of week to buy totw players

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    When is the best time of week to buy totw players

In packs or just on the market?

on the market, I have been a good few lately for around 11k selling for 12.75, its small profit but adding up big time, just wondering on people thoughts on the optium time to buy

on the market, I have been a good few lately for around 11k selling for 12.75, its small profit but adding up big time, just wondering on people thoughts on the optium time to buy

Ea tweeted that the lunar new year promo starts today which could bring totw sbcs which would cause in forms to slightly rise.

All I got from my gold 2 rewards was a discard in form :o

sold a good few ifs this morning prices already rising

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They tend to be at their cheapest Sunday Evening/Monday morning, when people are selling up their squads after weekend league.

Tend to be their most expensive this morning, as people buy their squads.

Have a few trade targets in mind for this week. Lejeune looks tasty. Premier League and French so hybrid potental. Hovering round 17k. Was 15k yesterday. Hoping he drops to round 14k over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Chinese new year thing today, last year that meant getting a free pack depending on how many days you logged in, with the best reward being an untradeable 125k pack.

NO SIGN OF POTM YET

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have started buying PL teams now, trying to prepare for when the PL League SBC drops. Won't get it 100% done but just having the basic bones of the smaller teams ready to go should help.

Wonder who they'll do.

have brighton, burnley, bourne and hudd done. I reckon the other teams wont jump in price by any massive amount id say I have the bulk of players anyway

• Advertisement

NO SIGN OF POTM YET

Yeah they’re nearly 90 Mins late.
    Ah sure we all know it’s Aguero.

Advertisement