Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 18 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Paid 14.5k for Lejeune IF just there. Hopefully I make a bit of a profit on him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Blazer wrote: »
    Yeah they’re nearly 90 Mins late.
    Ah sure we all know it’s Aguero.

we do, mad to see what the sbc requirements are, its unlikely I have enough but a guy can dream, it will be doabale for me if an aguerro regular card is needed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »
    we do, mad to see what the sbc requirements are, its unlikely I have enough but a guy can dream, it will be doabale for me if an aguerro regular card is needed

Requirements will be crazy if not close to 600k minimum and closer to a million i reckon. It’s probably the worst card for a POTM really since he’s already a high rated card with IF already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Apparently 2 for 1 pack promos are on their way later....tempting. Put about 100k into 82s, 83s and 84s..hoping for a bit of a profit. Prices are considerably low.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm hoping that the requirement will be a high rated Argentinian st in form because I have an 87 icardi untradeable and that's the only way I'll come close to being able to afford it. :pac:

A lot of the premier league clubs are in foreign training camps so maybe there's a delay in awarding him the trophy

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »

A lot of the premier league clubs are in foreign training camps so maybe there's a delay in awarding him the trophy

fcuk it...use a cardboard cutout..we don't give a toss!!!

and yep its been confirmed Aguero is POTM..

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/02/16/sergio-aguero-named-premier-league-player-of-the-month-for-january/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Agueros tots card is gonna be good. Think I'll ship my otw Salah and do his sbc, I've got Kane potm and Aguero would slot in nicely beside him. Any idea of the requirements?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Agueros tots card is gonna be good. Think I'll ship my otw Salah and do his sbc, I've got Kane potm and Aguero would slot in nicely beside him. Any idea of the requirements?

Not officially announced yet but they will be crazy

Not officially announced yet but they will be crazy

Announced.
    You need If Aguero for one, a Bpl 85 rated team along with Argentinian 86 team and teams he scored against for 85 rated.
    Absolutely ridiculous requirements. You’re talking over 1.5 million at least and IF Aguero is increasing to 1.2mill as we speak.

Huge backlash against EA for the requirements.
    You can get Kane Tory for cheaper or for the same price do Costa,Larsson and Hernandez prime sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Announced.
    You need If Aguero for one, a Bpl 85 rated team along with Argentinian 86 team and teams he scored against for 85 rated.
    Absolutely ridiculous requirements. You’re talking over 1.5 million at least.

How much is the cheapest if Aguero. 1m?

1.4m actually.

That's before you even start.

Good luck.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    How much is the cheapest if Aguero. 1m?

That's before you even start.

Good luck.

Yep it looks closer to 2 mill to do the whole lot.
    Thank Christ I did the Salah/Kane and Mane ones. They look cheap now.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

that's me out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

You’d think that Aguero will get a 95 inform in the near future making the 94 card obsolete

I know they didn't want to make it easy to get him but those requirements are beyond ridiculous. If you had the 2ish million required you'd have better cards or be sensible and wait for tots. It just seems like they pushed it out because they knew people would complain if there was no sbc but at the same time they had no intention of making him attainable.

Anyway, I'm 3-1 in weekend league and my in form icardi will go into the rijkaard sbc so I can't complain.

The thing is they could have just looked for a normal Aguero card and left it costing around the 900k.
    If people wanted to do it fair enough as it’s untradeable and the IF would have held their value as they were tradeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Announced.
    Absolutely ridiculous requirements. You’re talking over 1.5 million at least and IF Aguero is increasing to 1.2mill as we speak.

Huge backlash against EA for the requirements.
    You can get Kane Tory for cheaper or for the same price do Costa,Larsson and Hernandez prime sbc.

**** that, not touching that with a barge pole, anything in the realms of 750k for an untradeable I might have justified as it looks class but not for those prices. Just fuming I didn't grab two Aguero IFs. Although that requirement is a joke so hard to predict

The thing is they could have just looked for a normal Aguero card and left it costing around the 900k.
    If people wanted to do it fair enough as it’s untradeable and the IF would have held their value as they were tradeable.

That was probably the idea but everyone was investing in normal aguero so they probably switched it to try and curb the investing.

Was thinking about doing the loan aguero but it costs 40k :eek:

5-1 in wl. Loan Rijkaard is making the difference. Obviously he's great defensively but he's also great to pick out for corners because people usually concentrate on defending the near post and ignore the players in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote: »
    Paid 14.5k for Lejeune IF just there. Hopefully I make a bit of a profit on him tonight.

Ok so I've now picked up 4 IF Lejeunes in total. 2 at 14k and 2 at 14.5k. When would be a good time to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Is there any sites that show you the cheapest way of doing SBCs ? i cant remember the site for doing the 91 pirlo blue card i got for about 25k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Is there any sites that show you the cheapest way of doing SBCs ? i cant remember the site for doing the 91 pirlo blue card i got for about 25k.

I find Futbin is the way to go if your looking for a way todo an SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Looking at the Rijkaard SBC...could be relatively cheap for me to do as I’ve got a lot of the IFs required in my club already. Hold on to them for now and wait for the Crespo one to come out? Or do the Rijkaard one?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Aguero is the price of a big Prime Icon, wouldn't bother with it especially as he'll have plenty more IFs this year.

I got a free rare players pack as a free reward for the lunar new year

Lots of new sbcs too

Just got a free ultimate pack as a reward for playing FIFA. Everyone should get one .
    Got two IF in my pack but crap. Hopefully do for sbc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,745 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Got a 125k pack, Koulibaly the best. Gonna do a bunch of the 81+ SBCs again.

You only get the 125k pack if you logged in a minimum of 126 days since it launched. I must have been a few days short because I got the tier 4 reward.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Koke, Pastore, Matic, Aspas.

Wont turn down free SBC trash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got the ultimate pack and got zielinski inform and lukaku already have his tradeable one to watch card.

• Advertisement

Got Kompany from my free pack and martial from the sbc pack.

Advertisement